22~ Acceptance and another contract

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Shiv was peacefully checking messages in his mobile while sitting in living room when he felt presence beside him on couch. He turn off the mobile and look at his brother. After morning coversation, they did not get to talk much.

" Here,"

Dev forward the cup of chocolate shake toward him and he gladly accept it. He took a sip. The silence between them killed Shiv internally. It happened for more than 5 minutes and now Shiv could not stop himself from saying-

" Bhai-sa, please say something. You are making me nervous."

Dev smiled a slightly and stare at his half empty cup before looking at his brother.

" Do you love her?"

Shiv chewed the inside of his lower lip.

" Who?"

He acted.

" Your secretary."

Dev replied bluntly making Shiv to laugh lightly. His secretary is married and has two kids.

Shiv smiled warmly as Satya's image flashed into his mind.

" I do."

He accepted making Dev to sigh softly.

" I knew it."

Shiv furrowed his eyebrows while Dev took a sip of chocolate shake then continue.

" Not only this but your little truth too."

Shiv got more confused.

" ha?"

Dev smirked a little then parted his mouth to speak.

" That driver, whom I sent for you. He is my man, a fighter and spy of mine. You think only you has men?"

That was very smooth. Shiv did not expect this and if he think carefully, he has not seen that driver from the time he has came back to haveli. At the end of the day, Dev played really well.

" I could not come to you myself because Aadhya's pregnancy that is why I sent him to you. He let me know every single moves of yours."

Dev shrugged his shoulders after saying and put the cup on table as he drank the left out shake.

" Bhabhi-sa knew too?"

Dev chuckled.

" Do you think she would stay silent? She knew."

Shiv blinked his eyes several times. He thought he played nice till now but his brother literally took one step ahead from him.

" Bhai-sa! That's cheating. Why did you scold me in front of everybody then?"

He pouted a little angrily. Dev ruffled his younger brother's hair.