𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲

After the day DogDay had with Y/n, they've been hanging out with each other ever since. Even though Y/n is more quiet and introverted,  they enjoy each others company very much. DogDay had even introduced Y/n to everyone of the smiling critters.
They we're all happy to meet her, well... except for CatNap. He didn't take much of a liking to her.

" Hey, isn't there any reason you don't like her CatNap?" DogDay asks as he sits next to CatNap while also watching Y/n draw from afar.

" I don't know.... but there is something about her I don't like, because at nap time my poppy gas didn't affect her.."

" It didn't? I see. But, at least try to warm up to her. Just a little bit?" DogDay pleaded as he looked at CatNap with a with puppy dog eyes. CatNap rolls his eyes and sighs. " I'll try-" " Great! Your the best CatNap! I'm gonna go hang out with Y/n, seeya!!" DogDay exclaimed before running over to where Y/n was and sitting down.

" Hey Y/n!! Whatcha drawing?" " Oh, hey DogDay. Just a little something that's all..." Y/n said before sliding the paper over in front of him. He examined the drawing, as it was her and DogDay standing next to each other in a grassy field. It was quite good for an 8 year old. " This is stunning! You have some serious talent!" DogDay beams and Y/n blushes. " It's not that good, but I'm glad you like it. Crafty Corn taught me how to draw.." Y/n continued as she played with a piece of her hair strands shyly. 

DogDay sat with Y/n and drew pictures with her, crayons of every color of the rainbow lying around them as they told jokes and had fun. DogDay absolutely loved hanging out with Y/n, this place felt a lot brighter with her around, even if others didn't see it. He was smitten and was a puppy in love~.

ᴄᴀᴛɴᴀᴘ ᴘᴏᴠ:

That girl.... I don't like her. I'm still bugged by the fact that she was not affected by my sleeping gas/poppy gas.

DogDay doesn't see it but I do. There is something strange about this child...

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

" Okay everybody! Get in tucked into your bunks! It's time for sleep!" Ms. Delight calls to the children cheerfully as she stands in front of the doorway. The kids climb into their bunks, some on the top and others on bottom with their pajamas on. The girls being on the left side and with the boys on the right. 

Y/n was sitting on the top bunk of her bed in her f/c nightgown and holding the drawing of her and DogDay in her hands. She smiles as she gazes at it, gently folding it up and putting it under her pillow. She lays her head down on the soft cushion as the lights went out and CatNap came in, letting his red smoke come out, the children quickly falling asleep except for Y/n.

As the rumors said, she is immune to the red gas. She doesn't know why, but it doesn't bother her much as it doesn't compare to all the nightmare she keeps having that it makes her lose her sleep. Shortly, after a few minutes, Y/n finally falls asleep with CatNap keeping a close eye on her before leaving the childrens room and into the Smiling Critters sleeping quarters.