𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

Just a little reminder from the last chapter, The Hour Of Joy, Bobby and Picky did die after a while. I was gonna add their deaths in but I didn't want the first part to go on so long, so here we are :D.

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

" No one is going to save you, DogDay. You know that, don't you?" CatNap tightens the leather straps, making sure the belts keeps him suspended in the air and his arms feel numb. " You don't deserve freedom, your a heretic." The purple feline sneered as he got in the orange dogs face. " You couldn't even save your friends, its pathetic."

DogDay looked away from his used to be friend, wanting to be as far away from him as possible. He used to be so calm, quiet and sweet, but now he grovels at the hands of the Prototype; following his every whim and will. " He's using you CatNap. He's turning you into a monster as some kind of puppet in his sick twisted circus he calls 'Freedom'." DogDay jeered at him, in which CatNap only chuckled.

" I know our old friend is in there somewhere. You know what the Prototype is doing is wrong!" " You don't understand, DogDay. He saved me, and found a way to be free. But you, oh you always had a problem with that. Now you will be punished..." CatNap flashed his sharp black talons at DogDay and slashed a red cut on his arm, making DogDay wince from the pain as blood trickled down onto the colorful padded floors of the cell. 

The purple feline then let out his red smoke, the gas filling the room as it revealed to DogDay a more petrifying version of his once good hearted friend.

" Now, hold still you disobedient puppy. This won't hurt a bit~..."