𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
ᴺᵒᵛᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ¹⁷ᵗʰ, ¹⁹⁹⁹
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

You'll be about 14-15 years old in this memory

Y/n sits' at her desk drawing in her notebook quietly while the rest of the classmates talked loudly. The teacher hasn't come in yet so it was just the students. Over the years, Y/n's been working on being a little more social like Dogday was. She's not a bit of a pushover as she was when she was 8, she is speaking up a bit more. And living with Alice, her mom, has been great too. It feels nice to be taken care of someone instead of being in an orphanage. 

Y/n still couldn't get that factory out of her mind. After finding out what was happening to those kids, it made her stomach queasy and have a headache. Especially finding out that Dogday was one of the victims.....

" Heh, what you drawin there nerd?" Y/n's notebook was suddenly snatched out of her hands by a boy named Jared. He constantly bothers her almost everyday since she first came to this school. It's honestly making her feel angry. Y/n has never been angry before. She stood up from her desks as she turned to Jared. " Give that back! It's none of your business of what I draw!" Everyone's attention was turned to both of them in an instant, some of them whispering and ooing.

Jared smirked at her like the jerk he was. " Oooh, what's this?" He looks at a drawing of Dogday and Y/n hugging each other(like in the picture above). Jared starts laughing at it while hanging it above Y/n's head as she tried to grab it from him, her face turning red in embarrassment. " What even is this?" He looked more closer before going back to taunting Y/n. " Isn't this the dumb dog from the crappy kid's show? Your such a little baby, Y/n!" He sneered at her before throwing the notebook to the ground next to his foot.

He lifted his foot and stomped right on it. Well that set Y/n off. In a matter of seconds, Y/n pounced right on top of Jared, yelling and punching him. " HIS NAME IS DOGDAY, AND I'M NOT A BABY!!"

" YOU BETTER TAKE BACK EVERYTHING YOU SAID! ESPECIALLY CALLING DOGDAY A DUMB DOG!!" Y/n had a fiery rage in her eyes as she kept yelling and punching Jared in his stupid face. The classmates were chanting fight around the room and even some other students from other classes came over to see the commotion. Jared was crying and begging Y/n to stop. 

This time, HE was the baby.

This was short lived as the teacher, Mr. Croy, came into class with a furious expression. " What is going on here??!!" He looked down to see Y/n and Jared fighting on the floor. He separated the two, with Y/n looking angry as ever and Jared crying.

" Miss Y/n, what is the meaning of this?" Mr. Croy looked at her expectantly with his arms crossed on his chest. Y/n was about to speak when Jared interrupted her. " She- she just punched me out of nowhere sir.."

Punched him out of nowhere.

PUNCHED HIM OUT OF NOWHERE.

PUNCHED HIM OUT OF NOWHERE??!!

" YOU KNOW WHAT? THAT'S IT!!" Y/n yelled both at Jared and Mr. Croy.

" I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS LITTLE SHIT BLAMING STUFF ON ME!! HE CAME ONTO ME FIRST!!! AND YOUR JUST GONNA BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS??? HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT ARE YOU!!! IT'S PROBABLY THAT UGLY ASS TOUPE ON YO HEAD MAKIN YOU HAVE THE INTELLIGENTS OF PEANUT!!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Y/n was sent to the principal's office after that.