𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬

Y/n awakens in a dark and cold room, the only light is a lamp on the ceiling shining down what seems to be a surgery bed. She is sitting on a white cushioned bed and as she slides off, her feet land on a cold hard floor. The air was heavy and it had the faint smell of blood. Y/n shivers from the atmosphere

She feels the wall as they are cushioned as well. Y/n walks with her hand on the cushioned barrier until she lightly bumps her head on a wall. It felt like strong glass. Y/n could slightly see her reflection in it because of the small lamp, but she couldn't see anything on the other side as it was completely dark like an abyss.
Suddenly, the lights turn on, startling poor Y/n when she lost her footing and fell on her back as the lights blinded her. She finally opened her eyes, and through the glass she saw some kind of lab. It had test tubes, a surgery bed, but something that caught her attention the most was some kind of poster. It was a sheep that looked like it could be in the Smiling Critters show. Y/n suddenly heard voices from the other side of the room she was in.

 They were muffled, but she could hear what they're saying.
" We have the child in the other room ready for the procedure? Are you ready to go through it?" A stern female voice explained to someone, the silence slightly deafening until a broader and masculine voice replied, " Yes." 

Y/n could hear their steps coming closer until a door opened from the other side of the glass, seeing a man and a woman walk in holding clipboards. She couldn't see their faces but figured they were scientist based on the lab coats they had on. Y/n started breathing heavily. She had a feeling that this wasn't good. The female scientist came close to the glass as the male stayed behind her, examining the little girl before writing something down on her clipboard.

The female walks to the side of the lab, a random light suddenly shining down on a lever and she grabbed it before looking at the male scientist who was in front of the glass. He nods, and the female nods as well and pulls the lever, a light shining behind Y/n and a loud whirring sound.

She turns around, seeing the sheep that was in the poster. Its body was limp and their head was down. Y/n slowly lurches towards the sheep, unable to control her movements. Something feels like its pulling her forward, but also back. As she gets closer to the point to where she is face to face with it, it suddenly pounces on top of Y/n, making her scream in fear. 
" LET GO OF ME!!" Y/n screams at the creature as she hits and kicks, but it wouldn't budge. The sheep lifts its head up at Y/n slowly, seeing their irises are the same color as her own.

" W- Who are you..." Y/n mumbles weakly with a shaky voice. The sheep suddenly laughs, its irises getting smaller and smaller. " SEE FOR YOURSELF!!" They suddenly pick Y/n up by the arm and face them towards the glass, and to Y/n's horror....

Y/n herself WAS the sheep.

(why did i make that sound so dramatic 😭!!)

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

Y/n shot up from her bed in a cold sweat, breathing heavily and her eyes watering. Her pillow was covered in sweat and she was shaking. ' It was just a nightmare...' But she sensed that it felt too real like all her previous nightmares. Y/n took deep breaths, closing her eyes and trying to think happy thoughts like she would always when she had bad dreams. If only her grandma was here, she would make everything better.

But, she isn't here. Y/n could feel warm tears spring to her eyes, as she tried to wipe them away but they kept flowing down her cheeks. Y/n wanted someone to comfort her, anyone, even from CatNap but she knew that he doesn't like her very much. She wanted a friend to comfort her...

Y/n wanted DogDay.

She silently climbed down from the top bunk of her bed, slowly tip toeing out the door and into the hallway, skulking past Ms. Delights and her sisters room. After a while, Y/n finally arrives at the Smiling Critters sleeping quarters. She slowly turns the bronze handle and opens the door, tiptoeing in and quietly closing the door behind her. The room looked exactly how it was in the show.

The pictures of CatNap and DogDay, the purple couch and the sleeping bags where the smiling critters were snoring softly. Y/n sneaks past the sleeping bodies and goes to DogDay who was sleeping on the right side of the couch and CatNap on the left side. Y/n climbs up on the purple couch and gently shakes DogDay. " DogDay.... please wake up..." Y/n whispers to him as he slowly groans and wakes up, opening his eyes slowly. 

" Y/n? Why are you here?" He asks quietly before seeing the scared and sad look in her eyes as tears were going down her face. He immediately became worried but managed to keep his voice low as he said " Are you okay Y/n? Did something happen?"

Y/n nods her head softly, looking down at her hands that were shaking. She sniffles a little before crying quietly: " I had a nightmare..." DogDay's eyes widen he sees' Y/n sobbing a little and he tries to comfort her by rubbing her back gently. " Do you want to sleep here for a little while?" He asks softly, as he figured Y/n didn't want to be go back to the room. Y/n nods her head and she crawls over, laying herself down next to DogDay. He pulls the blanket over them and lays his head down facing Y/n.

" Do you want to talk about it? The nightmare I mean.." He asks as he waits patiently for her response. She shakes her head no and says nothing. DogDay felt bad for his friend as she was going through something, and he didn't really know what to do. His face suddenly lights up and he holds Y/n's hand firmly but being gently. Y/n blushes and looks at DogDay.

" Well, whatever your nightmare was, I hope I can help make you feel better and that you know that I'm here for you, okay?" DogDay smiles at Y/n, making her smile as well. " Okay." She yawns and her eyes get heavy. DogDay yawns as well until the two drift off to sleep hand in hand.

But as Y/n was sleeping, she couldn't shake off the feeling that something was watching her.

Or rather someone...