𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭

These chapters are gonna be a little bit shorter since I'm trying to figure out how to write the Hour of Joy and stuff, but enjoy!

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

It feels like everyone is going insane around me. Last time I talked to CatNap, he kept rambling about some ' Prototype', the others are acting like nothings happening and I keep finding severed body parts that CatNap apparently gives to the others as "presents." I was walking to Kickin Chicken's room to see if he knew anything about this. Just because he can be a bit cocky doesn't mean he's oblivious to his surroundings, so I figured I could talk to him. I knock on his door and called his name. " Kickin, you in there? I need to talk to you. Kickin?" He wasn't answering the door so I opened the door.

" Kickin?" He wasn't in his room. I looked around the halls for him, until hearing.... chewing noises? That's weird. It sounded like it was coming from the kitchen. I slowly walk towards the door, the noise getting louder.

I hesitantly open the door to just see a sickening sight...

I felt like barfing up my own organs from what Picky Piggy was eating as I saw blood and yellow chicken feathers everywhere.

" Grilled Chicken? Down the Hatch!"

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

I sat in my room, looking back at the horrid scene I had just witnessed moments ago. Picky Piggy... eating Kickin Chicken.... and why was she so happy? Didn't she realize that she was eating one of her friends?! This has to be CatNap's doing, I just know it. But why? What was he planning?

Maybe I could talk to Bubba about this! He's the smart one out of all of us. I run out of my room to Bubba's and I knock on the door. No response. I open his door and he isn't in his room. I try to keep calm and not jump to conclusions. He must be taking a break or something, maybe playing with the kids?

I run down the halls looking for him when I suddenly hear a scream. It sounded like.....

" BUBBA!!" I call his name as he screaming like he was agonizing pain. Panicking, I sprint towards where his screams were coming from. 

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

DogDay stands in front of the room, staring at the dead body of one of his dearest friends on the floor in a pool of blood. CatNap has his back turned, blood dripping from his hand and onto Bubba.

" CatNap.... why are you doing this?!" DogDay demanded before quickly getting ground pounded by him. His head throbs and he reaches out to Bubba, tears forming in his eyes. " Bubba.... I'm so sorry...." He whispered red poppy gas appeared and he passed out.