𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐝𝐚𝐲

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
ᵂʰᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷˢ ʰᵒʷ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

Y/n was on the phone talking to Ollie as she walked in what seemed to be an underground pathway. It was cold and wet, and it smelled like a skunk was in there. Y/n shivered and rubbed her freezing arm as she held the phone up to her ear. " Geez it's freezing in here Ollie!" Y/n whisper yelled. " I can imagine! Just keep going, your almost near the playhouse." Ollie said, matching Y/n's tone as to not draw attention to what may be lurking.

Y/n put the phone in her pocket as she trekked through the damp and smelly catacombs, her footsteps echoing a little as she walked on the metal floor. She looked at her surroundings before gasping quitely and ducked. " Shiz... it's Catnap." Y/n whispered softly, watching him curiously as he stood up and spread his arms out to a .... weird shrine thingy? As she looked closer, she could see that it was parts of toys she recognized.

Mommy Long Legs, P-J Pug-a-pillar, and others she didn't know even existed. " Oh my god..." Y/n was too shocked to even move or even look away at the amalgamation created from parts of the toys. Suddenly Y/n accidentally knocked over a nearby bucket and fell onto the metal floor with a CLANG! Catnap immediately snapped his head towards the sound and Y/n stayed completely still and covered her mouth. She even tried to keep herself sweating because she was afraid that if she made any noise, it would be game over.

Catnap finally looked away, giving Y/n enough time to bolt out of the room and reach and indoor play area. It was eerie and quiet; except for the occasional dripping sounds of water, or maybe blood.

The phone rang again, Y/n placed it onto her ear. " That was a close one! Did you see that thing too, Ollie?" Y/n whispered as she wiped the stress sweat off her forehead as she continues onward. " I did! Catnap made that for the Prototype, weird right?" He responded, he didn't sound as scared our freaked out, acting like he has gone through this before. " Now, watch out for the mini smiling critters! They are afraid of light, so you can use that orange-red hand." Ollie informed. 

" If you say so little dude." Y/n said before putting the phone away and equipping her orange-red hand, keeping an out for the mini's. She could hear giggles and gurgles coming from all directions, making Y/n feel uneasy. One of the Bubba Bubbaphant toys jump on your shoulder and tried to bite you, but it didn't hurt. It sort of felt like a newborn baby was biting you, though since it doesn't have teeth it didn't hurt. " Ugh! Get off!" Y/n grunted before throwing it to the ground. It hissed at her before scampering back to the shadows. Y/n had to admit, they were pretty cute despite them trying to eat her flesh.

Y/n crawled through tunnels, shooting flares at any mini smiling critter would get close to her. Childish laughter filled the tunnels and Y/n barely had any idea of where she was going until finally going into a hallway. There were bloodied prison cells and some had chains in them, but they looked like they haven't been used.

Huffing and puffing, Y/n bent over on her knees as she wiped sweat off her forehead with her sleeve. " That was stressful.."

" You're Poppy's Angel."

" CHEESE AND RICE-" Y/n screamed and jumped back as she pressed herself against the wall. She saw Dogday who was being suspended in the air with belts around his wrists and one around his waist, probably to keep his guts from falling out due to lack of legs. " Holy shit Dogday?!" Y/n gasped at him, the orange and yellow canine looking up in alert, he knew that voice. He would never forget it.

" Y/n is that you? What are you doing here?! You need get out of here now! It's not safe!" His voice was full of panic and worry. But he couldn't do anything to stop her since he is suspended in the air. 

Y/n was not having it. " Over my dead ass! I'm bustin you out of here!" She fired a flare through each of the small holes to prevent any of those mini critters from getting in. Y/n reached up and grabbed the leather straps, unbuckling them quickly as she heard the giggles and very close scampering. " Just leave me here!" " Not a chance! I'm not leaving you here to get eaten alive!" Y/n protested, seeing a Picky Piggy drop onto Dogday's face. She swiftly grabbed it by the ears and threw it towards a bunch of other mini critters, who were now getting angry.

" Now, either your going to accept the fact that your being saved! Or I'm dragging you with me, whether you like it or not!" She said in an assertive voice and managed to unbuckle one of the belts. Dogday's eyes widen slightly. He had never heard Y/n be this assertive before in their childhood years. It was kind of scary to say the least, but also.... attractive?

Dogday then fell to the floor, his arms tingly and numb. Y/n picked him up quickly and carefully over her shoulders, wasting no time to run out of there. She ran through the tunnels with a horde of mini critters chasing behind them. Dogday held tightly onto Y/n as she ran faster. Y/n swapped to her purple hand and activated the jump pad and away from the playhouse. She landed not so gracefully as she tripped over her own foot, causing both her and Dogday tumbling. 

Y/n sat upright and was breathing heavily as she leaned her head back. " Haven't moved that fast since sports day..." Y/n could feel a pain in her arm, she looked at it and could see a sort of a bruise on it. But, she wasn't worried about some minor bruise, she was more concerned about Dogday especially because he lost his legs. " Are you okay Dogd-" Before she could finish her sentence, Dogday wraps his arms around her tightly in a hug. His head against her chest, she could feel how weak he was over the past 10 years.

Y/n hugged him back just as tightly, feeling tears spring to her eyes but trying to hold them in. And the fact that she doesn't have his legs just made Y/n want to hold him in this embrace forever. " Thank you, Y/n. Your really are an angel." Dogday said with a shallow and shaky voice, wanting to keep holding her for as long as he can.

" Don't worry, Dogday. It's alright now." Y/n soothed him as she gently pet his head, a little surprised that his fur was still soft to this day despite it being very dirty. But, she was just glad that he was alive.

" Your welcome Dogday. I told you I'd never forget you."

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

YALL LITERALLY BLEW MY NOTIFICATIONS UP LIKE WHAT😭😭💀💀!!?!