ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ: ᴡʜᴏʟᴇꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ

Wholesome moments in the chapters that I was too lazy to put in and because Im thinking of how to do chap 4 :D.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ɴᴇᴡ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ- When you and DogDay were shaking hands and he dragged you away to go play, he never let go of your hand throughout the games and stuff. Except for the seesaw and jungle gym.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ᴘᴜᴘᴘʏ- When you and DogDay were drawing together, the crayons being scattered around you two, were in the shape of a heart and you two didn't even notice.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ɴɪɢʜᴛᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇꜱ- While the two of you were sleeping, Bobby Bearhug, Picky Piggy, and Crafty Corn were awake the whole time and was thinking how this ship was going to sail PERFECTLY.

 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ɴɪɢʜᴛᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇꜱ- All the Smiling Critters were secretly all awake when you snuck into their room and slept with DogDay. So expect them in the next chapter to not be surprised that you were in the room with them.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ- Crafty, Picky and Bobby literally shipped you two. Crafty would make art of you two together either cuddling holding hands and such. Bobby KNOWS that you and DogDay would be great together.

Hoppy would tease the ever loving shit out of DogDay because she knew that he had a crush on you. CatNap would be kind of jealous that DogDay is giving you all the attention, it annoys him a little.

And guys, thank you so much with the 300 views on this book im so proud :D!! I promise that chapter 4 will be coming soon!!