𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐍𝐨 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 :)

" Okay, Poppy. I'm ready to go. What's the plan?" Dogday stretched his arms as he had finally woken up and feeling better than he was before. He and Y/n were holding hands and Puppyday was sitting on Dogday's head, his little tail wagging.

" We know it's not gonna be easy to stop the Prototype, especially with Catnap on the prowl. He's in our way and needs to be gone. Killed, trapped, anything to get him out of our way." Poppy said with a determined expression as she put her fist into her open palm. Even though Catnap has tried to kill Y/n and killed all her friends and Dogday, she didn't want to kill him. Plus, she saw Dogday's expression turn a little nervous and sad when Poppy suggested killing him.

" Well, killing him seems a little too far. Maybe just try to trap him so he could at least get off of our backs for a while?" Y/n suggested. " But, how the hell are we supposed to trap him, Poppy?" Poppy chuckles nervously at that and shrugs. " I'd kind of thought you would have the answer to that.. I mean considering you killed Mommy and Huggy." Dogday's ears perked up at that, turning to Y/n in shock and a little admiration.

" How on earth did you do that, Y/n? You're more braver than I thought." Y/n scratches the back of her neck and chuckles. " Well, it was nothing. Huggy fell to his death and I sort of kind of maybe accidentally on purpose killed Mommy in a grinder."

" They were trying to kill me so I had to defend myself!" Y/n explains, sounding modest. Dogday ruffled her hair in congratulation, smiling at her. " That's amazing angel. Nobody has ever been able to survive without those two ambushing everyone." Y/n tilted her head and raised her eyebrow in confusion. " Nobody survived? What do you mean?" " You didn't know about the Hour of Joy?" Dogday was surprised she didn't know, he figured that Poppy told her already. The two of them looked at Poppy who had her lips pursed and looking at the ground. " I didn't think the timing was right just yet! I WAS going to tell her.." Kissy rolled her eyes, clearly not impressed by Poppy's timing.

Dogday sighed and rubs his eyebrows, turning to Y/n. She deserved to know. " You deserve to know what happened here, and what happened to our friends."

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

Dogday explains the concept of The Hour of Joy to Y/n. Poppy didn't have the tape with her, so they both had to explain it to her as best as they could, while Kissy nervously rubbed her arms since she couldn't really talk. Puppyday was held into Y/n's arms closely as she listened about The Hour of Joy, trying not to get too emotional.

" It was our rebellion, in a way. Not us specifically but Huggy, Mommy, Boxy Boo, Miss Delight and her sisters, Catnap, the small huggy wuggy.." Dogday listed the participants of the top of his head though his memory was just a little fuzzy.

" Even the mini critters.." Y/n said as if it were a question and Dogday nodded. Y/n looked down at Puppyday in her arms as he looked back up at her and yipped happily, totally unaware of the conversation. She pet Puppyday's softly and smiled at him and looked back at Dogday and Poppy who continued the story. " They killed everyone." Poppy began. " The guilty, the innocent, it didn't matter to them. They then dragged their corpses in the deeper parts of the factory never to be found. And they even... ate.. the bodies to survive."

Kissy grimaced and hangs her head low, feeling ashamed that she had killed two people who were transporting her. But, she was scared so she didn't have a choice. Poppy rubbed her arm reassuringly and gave her a small smile. " It's not your fault, Kissy. You were just trying to escape that's all." The pink monster looked down at her with a mixed expression but smiled a little at the comfort.

Y/n didn't know what to make of this information, she knew something was off when the place shut down. " So... did everyone die? Including the children?" Dogday shook his head no and continued. " Catnap kept the children safe in the playcare because the teachers were going insane. But, we couldn't keep them alive and they slowly died of thirst and hunger." Dogday said sadly as his ears drooped. Y/n pet his head comfortingly, earning a slight tail wag in response. Y/n still couldn't believe that all of this happened while she was gone.

" That's horrible..." To be honest, she could understand why they started a rebellion. Being killed, experimented on, and then putting them in a body that wasn't they're own would drive enough people to insanity and revenge. " And.. I was actually pretty glad you left because they would've gotten you too, even though it hurt to see you go." Dogday spoke with a bit of a sad tone at the end of his sentence, rubbing his arm. " And sorry that I didn't tell you sooner." Poppy apologized. " It's okay Poppy. Plus even if I did want to know I wouldn't want to pressure you with it."

Dogday chuckled a little and ruffled Y/n's hair again. " You're still the same Y/n, always thinking about others~." His voice had a little bit of teasing in it and Y/n rolled her eyes playfully. " Anyway, we still need to plan to get Catnap out of our way." " How-" " And we're NOT going to kill him, Poppy." She crossed her arms and pouted, sticking her bottom lip out which made Kissy's shoulders bounce as if she was laughing.

" So, what would you plan be, angel?" 

" ..That's... something I'm still figuring out."