𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

As the four(and half, including Puppyday) of them trudged deeper into the factory, the floor started getting a bit wet. There were a few puddles below dripping pipes and a moldy smell. Maybe a few rusty pipes burst over time. A few drops of water would occasionally on Y/n's head, causing her hair to get a little wet. Even though it was annoying, Y/n kept her hand over Puppyday's head to keep him from getting wet too.

" How long is this tunnel? We've been walking for who knows how long!" Poppy whines on Kissy's shoulder. They have been walking for a long time, but they were making  bit of progress so they just had to keep on moving. " Don't worry, Poppy. We'll take a break after this, just a little further is all." Y/n reassured. She could feel herself getting a little tired from walking too, but it didn't bother her much.

They suddenly came across a room that was absolutely flood with water. Well, a little. It looked like Dogday and Kissy would just have to wade into it. But, you would have to swim while holding onto Poppy and Puppyday. " Can you swim, angel?" Dogday asks. Y/n nods her and starts to take off her boots/shoes along with her socks. " Yeah." She stuffed her socks into her boots/shoes and handed them to Dogday. " Could you hold onto these until we get to the other side of the room?" Y/n asked and Dogday nods, holding them in the palm of his hand.

She set Puppyday on her right shoulder and motioned to Poppy to get on the other one. She hopped on and Y/n walked into the water with Dogday and Kissy following. Y/n still had the grab pack on which made it a little difficult to swim, but she could manage. Puppyday's paw poked at the water playfully, barking at it. Poppy giggled at the little puppy and his antics. Finally, they reached the other side of the room. Y/n let Poppy get off her shoulder first with Puppyday as Kissy and Dogday came up.

Dogday's fur was soaking, which made him a look a little silly. It made Y/n think of a chihuahua with long hair just got out of the bathtub.  Dogday shook his body like an actual dog, getting everybody a little wet. Y/n climbed up from the water and set her grab pack down. She looked at her soaking wet sweater/shirt and groaned. " Damnit, I forgot to take off my shirt." She started to take it off, practically scaring the crap out of Dogday.

" A-ANGEL?! W-what are you doing?!" Dogday's voice stuttered and he became flustered. Y/n turned her head to Dogday and chuckled at his reaction. " Hold your horses, Dogday. I have a black tank top underneath." That sort of made him feel a little less flustered, but he could feel his whole body heating from the way she was taking her sweater/shirt off. And he swore that he could see a slight smirk on her face...

Y/n wrapped her sweater sleeves around her waist and put the grabpack back on, opening her arms out to let Puppyday jump into her. She set her on her shoulder once again, and turned to Poppy who was brushing off her fancy blue dress. " We'll find another room to spend the night in, Poppy." She nodded and jumped into Kissy's open palm. The four of them continued walking, with Dogday repeating the scene in his head which would be forever burned into his memory.

Poppy could see his flustered expression and decided to tease him a little. Kissy was side-eyeing her as she already knew what she was thinking. Poppy whispered to her to get her closer to Dogday. Kissy walked next to him a bit closer and Poppy with her bouncy curly pigtails whispers in Dogday's ear. " You ok?" He jumps slightly but whispers yes back. " I was just a little... surprised, that's all." He responded with his tone trailing off a little. Dogday couldn't keep his eyes off Y/n. Her in that black tank top was just so......... attractive? No, it's the right word but it's also something else. What was it....

" You're AROUSED at how Y/n looks, don't you~?"

 There's the word. The word that made Dogday's face burst into a fierce and bright crimson blush. " U-uh! N-no! Maybe... I DON'T KNOW." He whisper yelled as he nervously tugged his floppy ear and avoided eye contact. Poppy smirked even more and chuckled mischievously. " Why so defensive~? You can't deny that she looks sexy in that tank top~.."

" With her slender arms, those gorgeous curves, and seeing a little bit of her~..."

" Boobs~."

Dogday absolutely EXPLODED; his body twitched slightly, his face scarlet red, and his tail wagging faster than ever. " POPPY." He whispered yelled at her, and she a few laughs came out. Dogday just hoped Y/n didn't hear anything they were whispering about.

She heard it. But kept a straight face and pretended not to hear anything :).