𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩, 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠.

" I'm sure we can all figure out a plan to escape, right angel?" Dogday asked Y/n and stood next to her, Y/n almost forgetting that Dogday was WAY more taller than her. She nodded and turned to Poppy and Kissy. " I'm pretty sure it won't be that hard to think up a plan to trap Catnap. I mean, we won't be able to kill The Prototype but it's a start." Y/n stated but still trying to rack her brain of what to do. She would usually figure something out as quickly as Poppy when it comes to being logical and requires using your brain, but this was a life or death situation so Y/n was a bit stumped.

" Don't worry, Y/n. I think we all can come up with a plan if we think hard enough." Poppy replied as she jumped off Kissy's shoulder, pacing the ground with her finger on her chin. They thought hard but still nothing. Until Y/n snapped her fingers and smiled to herself. " I got it! But it's not a very good plan." " It's better than nothing. What's the plan?" Poppy says as Dogday and Kissy listen intently.

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

" It might work, but it's a dumb plan." " No, angel. I think the plan is great! It just needs a little more improvement that's all." Dogday said as Poppy and Kissy nodded in agreement. " Yeah, it's actually a little more reasonable." Poppy added as she hopped onto Kissy's open palm, who lifted her up onto her shoulder. Y/n sighed with relief, glad that they agreed to her plan. Though Dogday is right. The plan needs some improvement. So, as the four of them walked through the factory, Y/n was thinking long and hard with her eyebrows furrowed together.

Dogday noticed and he couldn't but slightly smile, the corner of his lips tugging up. Y/n always looked like that whenever she was thinking deeply about something. She has changed over the years, but her old habits are still there. Her calm yet radiant smile, bright sparkling eyes, soft skin, even just hearing her name makes his cheeks heat up. Dogday didn't realize that he was staring at Y/n lovingly while Poppy and Kissy were watching with a smirk(well mostly Poppy). 

As they kept walking, they came across a big gap in front of where they're supposed to go. It looked pretty dangerous with some black skinny metal pipes sticking out the concrete, and what Y/n would say " a bottomless pit". " How are we supposed to go over there now? We can't go back, there is only a dead end." Poppy groaned as Dogday snapped out of his gaze from Y/n, looking at the gap. Y/n looked down as well, making a popping sound with her mouth as she was thinking again.

' That is pretty big..(that's what she said)'

She looked around her surroundings for anything that could get them across. There wasn't a bar on the ceiling which is usually what her grab pack would hold onto to swing. There wouldn't be just any old board lying around this area either, so there was only one option. The one that would most likely either end up with them alive or dead.

They had to jump.

" Guys, we're gonna have to jump." The three toys eyes widen and Poppy immediately shook her head. " I'm not jumping that gap! We could die!" Poppy exclaimed. Kissy rubbed her arm nervously as her eyes stared down at the bottomless pit. Dogday patted her arm in comfort and she relaxed a little. " Do you think we really could jump far enough, angel?" Dogday inquired, turning his head to her. She looked back at him and then to Puppyday who was being held in her arms all this time. What if Puppyday got hurt and fall into that pit...

But, Y/n were set on going forward with this plan and on protecting your friends. She had a determined look on her face as she looked back at Dogday. " If we long jump, yes." Y/n responded. Poppy sighed, guessing that there was no other choice anyway. 

" Do you want to go first Dogday? You could help Kissy and Poppy if your on the other side." Y/n suggested to him and he nodded. " Oh, you could also put this on your back? Would make it easier for me to run a little better." Y/n took her grab pack off and handed it to Dogday, who put it on his back. " Of course, Y/n." Puppyday then hopped onto Dogday's head, which would have been better transportation for him to get over there as well.

Dogday jumped first, landing on his feet and setting down the grab pack as Puppyday jumped down next to it. " It's fine. If anything happens, I'll catch you." Dogday said, Kissy holding Poppy close to her as she was getting ready to jump. Poppy held on with her face buried in the pink monster shoulder. Kissy jumped and fortunately Dogday caught her as she was almost about to fall. Now, it was only Y/n left to jump.

This situation was a lot easier said than done, but she had to be brave and not be a wimp anymore. She breathed in deep, backing up a little to get a head start. Y/n then ran as fast as she could over the gap, long jumping over the abyss. She felt her heart beat out of her chest from the adrenaline as her eyes were closed shut. Y/n put her hands out in front of her to catch herself, but...

She couldn't feel anything in her hand to catch. Y/n's eyes opened and the world felt like it was in slow motion. Her fingertips were just inches away from grabbing the concrete, but it wasn't enough. She felt herself falling for a few seconds before Dogday grabbed her hand, his body leaning over the edge with Kissy holding on tightly to his body to try to pull him up, Poppy pulling her leg and Puppyday pulling on Poppy's blue dress.

Dogday grunted as he pulled Y/n up until they all tumbled onto their backs. Y/n was relieved to feel something under her besides nothing, her eyes closed as she caught her breath. But, she noticed that the floor under her didn't feel like concrete. It felt more like.... fur?

Y/n opened her eyes to see yellow and orange fur, her face heating up as she figured it out but still had to deny it. ' Please just be a shag carpet...' Unfortunately for her, it wasn't a shag carpet. Her eyes trailed up to see Dogday's bright red face, his white pupils looking into her eyes. They were both so flushed at what position they were in.

Y/n was on top of Dogday.

Her thigh was pressed against the side of his hip while the other was resting against his leg. Her hands were on his broad and soft chest. Y/n didn't realize how good of a build he had~....

Dogday had his hand on her back and one on her sides. She was a little close to his face and he could see her pretty features more closely. And he didn't realize how curvy she was~...

" Ahem~." They both snapped out of they're thoughts from Poppy's cough, looking towards her. She had her eyebrows raised and Kissy was standing next to her with Puppday in her hands, both of them smirking at the two(except for Puppyday ofc). Their faces flushed even more as they scrambled to get off of each other, apologizing repeatedly and nervously. The silence was awkward as Poppy tried not to burst out laughing. Y/n picked up her grab pack and put it on her shoulders once again. 

" L-let's keep moving..." Y/n stuttered a little as she walked ahead of them, trying to ignore this situation. " Yes, angel.." Dogday followed next to her along with Poppy and Kissy, and Y/n knew damn well that she was gonna get teased by her when they take another break.

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

Hey, just cuz I said their wouldn't be any smut doesn't mean I won't be descriptive~😏.