𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐋𝐮𝐋𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫

As Y/n, Dogday, Puppyday, Kissy and Poppy trek through the factory, Y/n notices a room with indigo wallpaper that had silver stars scattered on it. " Huh... hey guys, check this out." She called to the others as they looked inside the room with her. " Wow, I've never seen this room before!" Poppy exclaimed. Kissy looked around the room, her eyes full of awe. The little room was actually better looking than all the others Y/n has seen.

It looked as if a lullaby or a nursery rhyme became a room. It had a sort of calming feeling, a soft tune of " Let It Shine" was playing from a music box that had sheep on it. Y/n was surprised it was still working. " What do you think this place is, angel?" Dogday asks as he holds Puppyday in his hand, who was looking around the room excitedly. Y/n shrugged her shoulders as she walked into the room, the floor patterned and made to look as if it were grass. " Maybe it could be a playground?" Y/n said as she pointed to a few small plastic fences painted to look like wood and a mini slide. But, considering some little bunk beds at the side of the room, it was also a naptime area.

As they examined the room, Y/n's eye caught a poster that made her skin go cold and her heart stop. It was the poster from her nightmare and when she almost got experimented on. She felt her breathing pick up and her eyes going bloodshot, her knees buckling slightly as if she forgot how to walk. Dogday notices and rushes over to her, setting Puppyday on a plastic cloud toy. " Angel, is everything alright?" Dogday's calm voice brings Y/n back to reality. She blinks and looks up at him. " Uh- yeah. Just something I remembered from this poster a long time ago..."

Puppyday barked, gaining the attention of Y/n, Dogday, Kissy and Poppy. It seemed like he was barking at the darkness ahead of the room. He started growling at it too, making Y/n feel cautious at what was ahead. Dogday picked up the barking puppy, holding him close. " What do you thinks over there..." Poppy asks worriedly, shifting closer into Kissy's shoulder who looks just as nervous as she does.

" I don't know, but It's nots gonna be good that's for sure..." Y/n suddenly heard footsteps from that direction. It sounded more like hooves, but they were definitely walking for their direction. Y/n got ready to either run away or fight, picking Puppyday up and placing him in her sweater/shirt with his head poking out. Dogday stood close to Y/n, ready to fight with her as her loyal guard dog.

The steps came closer until they all saw the head of a sheep. The white wool on top of their head covered their eyes, but Y/n could tell it was a smiling critter. It slowly walked out of the darkness, revealing how tall the creature really was. It was almost as tall as Dogday. Y/n already knew who this sheep was.

It was Lulu, that dreaded sheep from her nightmare. " Hmm... I've been waiting for you, Y/n..." Lulu sneered, her giant pitch-black smile widening a little. Y/n felt herself get a little sweaty just from Lulu's presence. She'd never thought she actually would see her nightmare sheep come to life. But, the thing that most bothered her was that her voice sounded familiar, from when she was a little girl and when she used to be here.

" I'm sure your wondering why though.... your reputation in this factory is a bit, unforgettable. I still vividly remember the day you were chosen, and I had to say goodbye to you..." Lulu continued. Y/n's eyebrows furrowed in confusion until something in her brain clicked.

" Wait... is that you, Estella?(yes that's the best name I could come up with 😭)"

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

Y/n cried over her torn up drawing, her sobs light and quiet. The redhead girl and her little friends kept laughing at her continuously until she heard a voice.

" That was really unnecessary, Helen!" Y/n turned her head to see a brown skinned girl who wore a white turtleneck and had pure white fluffy hair that was in two braids. The girl walked in between the two, facing the red head now known as Helen, who scoffed at her. 

" And it's unnecessary for you to be in our business, Estella!" Helen made a snarky comment at her as Y/n watched, a bit in shock to see this girl stand up for her. " It actually is necessary for me to be here!" Estella shot back and turned to Y/n, helping her up while turning back to Helen. " She never had a reason for you to bully her! You need to apologize now, or else!" Estella warned as she shook her fist at the girl, only getting a scoff in response. Helen walked closer to Estella and Y/n, as Y/n sort of coward behind Estella and she put her arm in front of her to protect her.

" Or else what?" Helen taunted, getting shoved onto the ground quickly. " Or else that happens!" Estella practically dared her to get close to them again. Helen gets up off the ground, her face red with fury. " Oh, it's on little shit.."

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
¹⁰ ᴹⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ᴸᵃᵗᵉʳ
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Estella, Y/n, and Helen sit in the nurse's 'office after causing a loud fight and ruckus, causing Miss Delight to get up and stop the fight just in time before things got even more hairy. Helen was in the other room just in case no more fights break out again. Estella right eye was a bit bruised from being punched in the face. Y/n sat next to her awkwardly, fiddling with her fingers nervously until she spoke. 

" Um... I just wanted to say... thank you, for standing up for me." Y/n thanked her in a quiet voice, earning a light chuckle from Estella. " No problem! It's time that Helen got her lesson, it always ticks me off whenever she bullies others." She said, making Y/n wonder if this was a regular thing between them. The awkward silence was back until Estella spoke first this time. " What's your name?" " I-I'm Y/n.." Estella beamed at Y/n, revealing a missing bottom tooth in her mouth. " I'm Estella, but I'm pretty sure you already knew that when Helen called me that." She introduced herself. The two young girls talked to each other for a bit until the nurse came back in, telling them that it's time for them to go back to bed.

They passed Helen in the hallway and Estella sticked her tongue out at her, getting a scowl from Helen. She giggled and turned her head to Y/n who was holding her hand, motioning her to do the same. Y/n reluctantly stuck her tongue out at Helen too, even though she didn't see it, it made Y/n feel a sense of pride for herself that she had never felt before.

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

Y/n and Estella were friends to that day, sometimes playing with each other from time to time. After Y/n introduced Dogday to Estella, he couldn't help but feel so proud that Y/n's making friends all by herself. The three of them would sometimes play together, both of them being Y/n's comfort friends. It was only when that stopped when Y/n was chosen for "adoption" and after she escaped.

Since the experimentation was delayed, they had to find another kid fast. It was Estella who had gotten kidnapped in the middle of the night and experimented on, her last moments being in fear and pain and anger.

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

" Estella..." Y/n felt bad that this had to happen to her, she could feel the anger and pain from her used to be friend. " No one even cared that I was gone.... or even noticed... I had to suffer the fate that you should've gotten of having to be in this wretched thing..." Lulu seared as she slowly stepped closer to them, everyone else back away.

" For everything I've done for you... I get this punishment... it makes me hate you!"

" And now... YOU DIE!"

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

This took unnecessarily long to write, sorry about that :3

Also, how would all of you felt if i made a Who Framed Roger Rabbit crossover with Poppy Playtime? With Dogday as Jessica rabbit(he's still gonna be a man tho) and Player as Roger Rabbit?