Chapter 13 || wasn't really hungry

─────── ⋆⋅𖦹⋅⋆ ───────

Alexander's third person POV:

TW: slight E.D.

its been a few weeks and the cast has gotten a lot done for the movie, they got to the point where they were introduced to the shrine. Currently it is Mid-July, and Alexander couldn't help but be proud of herself for making it this far and the path for getting the movie done was going smoothly, but it's been awfully tiring. Thankfully, Matt and Tyler have announced that they would let them take a day off to explore to city. Alexander and Jasmin look to each other with grins put on their faces.

Soon enough they all gather around together, Melissa, Mason, Jasmin, Jenna, Jack, Liana, Devyn, Courteney, Hayden, Dermot, and Alexander. "Alright everyone! We have a single day off and we're going to make this worth it, you got that?" Jasmin calls out to the group as we all cheer. We were out downtown in Montreal, shops and stores all around us. We split into two groups, as Alexander follows Melissa, Mason, Jasmin, Jenna, and Hayden. As they walk around the array of shops, followed with a few stares at the group of celebrities, they all decide to go to visit a gift shop first. Alexander sees Jasmin scatter over to the rainbow colored things, while Melissa and Jenna look over at the clothes, and Mason and Hayden go look around at the exotic snacks.

Alexander chuckles at the sight of Jasmin getting excited seeing the pride pins, as she looks over to the stationary. There were a heavy amount of assorted fine liners, all color coded, sections with mechanical pencils and erasers, and markers and stickers. It was like heaven to Alexander, as a closed-lipped dimpled smile appears on her face. She starts to pick out a mechanical pencil with a pack of led, followed with some fine liners and of course, some stickers. She picked out a pack of cute shark assorted stickers, a small pack of fuzzy dinosaur stickers, and a pack of gold and black star stickers. She neatly grips her items into her hands, attempting to not look like a shopping maniac, as she walks over to Jasmin and Jenna by the pride section. Jasmin whips her head over to face Alexander with rainbow heart-shaped sunglasses on, as Alexander let's out a laugh, "Wow." She grins, "I can still be gay even if it isn't pride month can't I?" Alexander grins as she looks over to a bucket of pins. She digs her hand in until she picks out a small pin with the moon phases on it the colors of the moons were the lesbian flag. Alexander looks over to Jenna, as she sees her hand grazing over a bisexual pin. Alexander gazes at her, as Jenna pulls away slightly, walking over to look at the clothes. Alexander tilts her head slightly, as she looks down to the pin. smiling she takes it quickly and goes over to the cashier.

Soon enough they all finish their shopping in the gift shop, as Alexander puts her things in her small tote bag. She run out of the store to catch up to Jenna and the others, as a wave of courage surges through her veins, as she walks over and pats Jenna on the head. She jumps slightly, as Alexander flashes a grin to her, holding out the bisexual pin in front of her. Jenna stares at it in slight shock, "I.. what?" Alexander lets out a small chuckle, "here, let me just.." She takes a part of Jenna's grayish-blue sweater, pinning the pin onto it, "There!" Jenna looks at her confused, "Why'd you buy this for me?" Alexander's eyes trail to Jenna, "I saw you staring at the pin Jenna I'm not blind I know you wanted it, but Christianity and things can be hard, because I know your family is on that stuff, but you shouldn't let that stop you, your mom accepts you doesn't she?" Alexander gives her a dimpled smile. Jenna's gaze softens, as her lips flicker, "I.. thank you, should- can I pay you back or anything?" She reaches for her bag but Alexander stops her, "No no its okay, my gift." Alexander takes out a sheet of star stickers from her bag, as she takes one and sticks it onto Jenna's nose. her face molds into a soft closed-lip smile, and Jenna giggles softly, "Well, thank you again." Alexander grins, her eyes scrunching closed slightly, "it's no problem, don't mention it. Now c'mon! We gotta catch up with the others!" She uses her hand to beckon Jenna over as the run to the rest of the group.