Chapter 22 || I'll wait for you

─────── ⋆⋅𖦹⋅⋆ ───────

Alexander's third person POV:

"YOU KISSED HER?!" Alexander backs the phone away from her ear, Estelle's voice from her phone echoing into the room. "Jeez Ellie not so loud." She chuckles. Alexander didn't really want to talk to her friends currently, considering what happened last night, but Alexander's emotions were currently in a happy state because of what had happened in that alleyway. 

Estelle was the only person Alexander could turn to to spill out her gossip, and she had always been a amazing sister, especially at listening but her reactions would be extreme from time to time.

Alexander had filled her in a few weeks ago about what had happened with Georgia - which Estelle followed in with some death threats- , and she had considered telling her about what had happened with her mother that other night, but she decided to avoid that topic for now and focus on the good things that were happening. She'll find out eventually since my face is deciding to heal painstakingly slow.

"Well I can't be quiet about this you literally just kissed the hottest woman alive!" Alexander's eyebrows furrow, "That's a bit extreme." Estelle was currently seventeen and she had been diagnosed with ADHD at eight, so she still acted like her twelve year old self, which was comforting at time to time. "Well kissing Jenna Ortega is still kind of a big goddamn deal Andi."

"I know I know, but I was like half drunk I wasn't even thinking." Alexander mutters in annoyance for her much more then outgoing act. "Well you did say she didn't pull back?"

"For the first part! I know what she was thinking Elle, her parents are hardcore Christians, even though they support her," I think. "it's not surprising that she'd pull away." Estelle lets out a long groan into the phone, "You're making this way harder then it has to be."

"Well you wouldn't understand, you've had a stable relationship with Kennedy for almost two years." Kennedy was Estelle's partner, they met each other in the start of high school and Estelle started to find out that she had feelings for them, and soon after a few month Kennedy confessed themself.

"Yeah yeah I know, but that's not my point. First of all Georgia was, and still probably is, an absolute bitch." "Estelle!" Alexander's mouth was agape, "What am I wrong? No. that wasn't a question she is a bitch." Alexander rolls her eyes with a amused smile. "My question is do you have feelings for Jenna?"

Alexander opens her mouth to answer, then closes it again. Did she? "I.. I honestly don't really know." She hears Estelle clap her hands throw the phone. 

"That's the problem! You don't even know if you like the girl!" Alexander rolls her eyes once more, "Well I can't really solve that problem."

"Well I'm betting you do, you just haven't realized it. I mean Jenna's hot and if I wasn't already dating Kenny I would smash." Alexander chokes on the water she was sipping out of her water bottle, "You're.. so unhinged." She says in a raspy tone between coughs. "whateverrr, Kenny's the love of my life anyway." She says with a giggle that made Alexander smile slightly.

"Even if I do like her I don't think she likes me back." Her voice fades through the last few words in slight sadness, that Estelle could read out. "C'mon don't be so discouraged! You guys did have a make out session didn't you?"

The words "Make out session." make Alexander's heart flutter in the slightest, "Yeah I guess we did."

"You see? even if you guys don't get together, which by the way, I know you will." She inquires before continuing to speak, "I'm sure you'll still be good friends with her, and you can flex that you made out with the one and only Jenna Ortega." Alexander looks out her window, pursing her lips slightly, "Jenna's made out with many people I'm sure of that."