Chapter 23 || Bullet wound

─────── ⋆⋅𖦹⋅⋆ ───────

It was the next day, and they were almost finished the shrine scene. They were on the part in the movie when they reveal the killers, Alexander was both relieved yet sad that their filming time has came to an end. The three months they had been filming felt like it flew by in seconds, and she had to admit she would miss this cast a lot more then her other casts in other films.

Tomorrow would be the last day they would be together filming, and it was more then disappointing, but slightly relieving so that Alexander could go back to her daily life, even though there will probably be bumps along the way once she returns home.

Jack lifts off his mask, Alexander filming at the side of Jenna as he speaks his lines. "Mindy was right! It was really easy to juke the roommate lottery." The mention of Mindy reminded Alexander of Jasmin. I'm going to have to face her tomorrow. the thought made Alexander nervous, slight chills running down her spine. She tries to shake the thought out of her head for now, as she shifts her focus back onto filming.

"Dad.?" Jenna's says shakingly in character, Alexanders thoughts had skipped through time, as they had just revealed that Ethan, Jack's character, was Wayne's son, who was Dermot's character. Dermot lets out a cackle, rubbing Jack's hair in a fatherly way. "wait if it's just you two then that leaves.." Melissa's voice shudders, "Mindy?"

The second Ghostface lifts of their mask to reveal Liana, AKA Quinn who died earlier on in the movie. "Hey roomies." She teases. In character, Jenna's let's out a shaky breath, her mouth agape and Melissa's eyes were widened.

"didn't see that one coming did you?" Liana raises her eyebrows. "Yeah because you died!" Jenna breathes out. "Kinda didn't, though." Liana purses her lips, looking to Dermot at Jack, "it was a good way to get off the suspect list." The scene goes on until they come up to Melissa and Jenna climbing up onto the upstairs of the theater, Alexander filming beside the two at the top of the stage, as they crawl onto the railing to avoid the clutter as Jenna slips, pretending to get shot by Dermot. "Cut!" I lower my camera, looking up to Tyler. "Alright we need to get Jenna in her shirt with the bullet wound and get some makeup on her arm as well."

"Tyler the makeup artist isn't hear today though." Matt calls to him, making his mouth freeze from talking. "Oh. Shoot uhmm." He places a finger onto her chin, trying to think of who would fit the place. Melissa pulls Jenna up from the railing, placing her onto the ground of the balcony as she turns to Alexander, "Hey, didn't you do a lot of makeup for that movie you did, Escape Room: Torment of Champions? why don't you volunteer?" 

Alexander's lips flicker, "I-I don't know if I should really-" But it was too late, Tyler had already remembered. "Oh, Alexander! You have some practice in makeup wounds don't you?" Shit. "I- uhm, yeah. but I'm not- I'm not really good or anything." Her voices becomes nervous as Tyler scoffs, "don't worry it's fine! All we need it a bullet wound, you can handle that can't you?" She lets out a breath, "I- yeah, sure." She felt nervous having to be alone in a room with someone she had feelings for, but surely there wouldn't be any conflict. I mean we're not mad at each other. I think.

She makes her way down from the balcony with Jenna, walking out of the theater and into a trailer for the makeup, containers of fake blood, makeup, prosthetics and other equipment. "Well.. So, uhm.. your left arm, right?" Jenna nods, "uhm, yeah." Seems like she's as nervous as I am.

Alexander takes a bottle of fake blood off of the table, followed with a few brushes, some sculpt gel, and a pallet to create the wound effect.

"Okay so uhm, if we want to make this realistic I might need to use some wax-" She turns herself around to face Jenna, only to be flabbergasted when she see's Jenna's arm slipped out of her shirt, her bra slightly revealed. oh fucking kill me.

"I.. uhm.. it won't be shown to much I think sculpt gel is okay." Jenna mutters, trying to avoid eye contact with Alexander, who was flustered as ever. 

"I.. alright, let me just.." Alexander sets up the gel onto Jenna's arm, carefully using some small tools to make a bullet wound, averting her gaze every once in a while to avoid looking underneath Jenna's shirt.

soon enough Alexander started to add the fake blood onto her arm, making it trickle slightly down her arm to add more effect. "How's that?" Jenna glances over to look to her arm, "Wow that's- that's amazing." Alexander could feel her cheeks grow warm, gladly accepting the complement from the girl. "I- thank you.. Let me just see if it- matches up." She slightly stands up, taking part of Jenna's shirt to help her slip it back on, and for a small moment Alexander could feel Jenna's soft skin. nope nope nope STOP IT.

"There, uhm- yup. that works." she watches as the hole in Jenna's costume shirt matches up with the fake wound Alexander had created. Jenna hoists herself up from her chair, as they stand there in awkward silence. "I- I'll just-" Jenna's voice stutters as she lightly shakes her head, and in a blur, Jenna quickly gave Alexander a peck on the cheek before running out of the trailer.

In utter shock Alexander stands frozen in the trailer, like she was forbidden to move. Her eyes were wide as her cheeks grew red, she felt like she couldn't speak. If she was being honest, it wasn't something that was a hug deal, but Alexander still appreciated and cherished that moment.

with a subtle smile, she walks out of the trailer, her face still a slight pink haze as she rushes back on set.

The theater scene was nearly finished, they were wrapping up Jenna and Melissa's little conversation. Jack suddenly jumps out from the corner, running up to the two movie sisters as the TV that killed Stu Macher hits him right in the head. Jenna and Melissa stare at Jack, shocked in character until Melissa lets out a laugh. "So sorry-" Alexander could help but express a small giggle.

They take a few more takes of that scene, filming Jack slightly gurgling before letting his body go limp, as the camera directs to Hayden up from the ground, dried blood around the side of her head, "I saw that in a scary movie once." She says with a smile, her voice tired and breathless.

The police break through the gate, as they film a few takes and angles of the scene, Josh in character pushing through to get to Melissa. Taking different angles as Josh looks at the beaten up Melissa in shock, before giving her a hug.

Josh finishes up his lines, explaining the situation as Jenna nods in approval, "Not bad Cute Boy." There was a long silence, before she bursts out laughing, lowering herself to the ground, "Fuck no-" She breathes out in between laughs, Alexander and Josh letting out a chuckle.

They take it once more, and Jenna messes up once more. she breaks character, letting out a laugh once more as she point to Melissa and stumbles back, all of them starting to laugh along.

Soon enough they finish up the scene, cutting it as Alexander lets out a relieved sigh, lowering her camera as the entire crew claps for one another. It felt relieving and happy to Alexander to see everyone happy that they had almost finished the movie.

Tomorrow would be the last day of filming, they had to film the final scene before wrapping it up, which disappointed Alexander, knowing that she'd miss the entire cast and crew extremely, but she was sure they would all meet together again someday, whether it was by choice or at a premiere. 

She lets out a breathy laugh, taking a step towards Melissa and hugging the taller girl in congratulations, Jenna joining in on the hug as the three embrace each other with smiles and laughs.

─────── ⋆⋅𖦹⋅⋆ ───────

A/N: this chapter is kinda shorter then my others but I just needed to publish something😭😭 sorry this kinda sucks:(( hope you guys like it though!! I'm ending the filming part of this story, but there will still be more to come in the storyline other then filming scream VI:3 ily all<33