Chapter 29 || unexpected visits

─────── ⋆⋅𖦹⋅⋆ ───────

Jenna's third person POV:

It's the next day, and Jenna was waiting outside of the lobby as Brighton helped discharge Alexander front the hospital. Jenna had her arms crossed, gazing softly at Alexander from the lobby. 

"Alexander will be okay, but she's still in a bit of tough shape. She might feel light-headed or dizzy from time to time if her stress level gets higher, as well as her arms feeling a bit sore at times. I'll give you this numbing cream and bandage tape to help Alexander." the doctor hands Brighton a small plastic bag, as she thanks the man. 

Alexander's gaze lands onto Jenna, and unexpecting to her, Alexander runs over to the shorter girl, wrapping her arms around her waist and lifting her slightly into the air. "Ahh, Alex!" Jenna says in between laughing as she grips her hands onto Alexander's shoulders. Carefully Alexander finally puts Jenna down, and soon giving her a tight hug.

Jenna wraps her arms around Alexander, "I love you too." She mutters into Alexander's ear. She breaks from the hug with a frown, "Hey, I said it first." Jenna laughs, "Yeah over text."

"Fine then." Alexander pouts, before kissing the tip of Jenna's nose, then her forehead. "I love you." She smiles, Jenna following up with a warm grin,  her lips slightly parted. "You guys are gay." The two turn over to see that Alexander's siblings, Estelle, Brighton and Grayson were looking at them.

Brighton had a warm smile on her face, Grayson had an awkward one, and Estelle had an amused smirk. "Oh shut up Ellie." Alexander scowls playfully, running towards her and rustling her hair with her fist, "Ow ow ow! Stop!" Jenna watches as the siblings play fight with a smile on her face. It felt good to have Alexander back.

the two girls were laying down on Alexander's bare bed, their hands clutched together, the bedsheets sprawled onto the floor from what looked like a bloodbath that had happened in her apartment, that Alexander hadn't put back onto her bed yet. There was nothing but silence in the room, and the occasional deep breaths from one of them. Neither of them were talking, but somehow it didn't seem awkward. 

"I- uhm.." She sits up from the bed, their hand slightly parting as looks around at Alexander's room, to see her things scattered all over the floor from her desk. "Do you- do you need help? I could just-" Jenna crouches down in front of the pile, picking up a few small books and placing them neatly into Alexander's small bookshelf. "what even happened here."

Alexander lets out a small groan, "Georgia happened." Jenna let's out a giggle at Alexander's childish groan. "She seems like a baby."

"Oh don't get me started." Alexander says with a bark of laughter, Jenna joining in on before the room went silent again. 

After a moment of silence, Jenna spoke up. "Hey I-" "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Jenna's cheeks flush at Alexander's words. "I- what?-" She notices Alexander's cheeks also had grew red.

"I just- I don't know, I've been thinking about it for a while, and you've been helping me through- through so much and I feel like- I feel like I don't deserve someone like you, but then again I love you so much, and I want to stay by your side for as long as I can." Alexander's hands flail in different places as she continues to talk, "My feeling have been so mixed up and I didn't really know if I really loved you, because we have been separated for 7 years, that would be crazy wouldn't it? But ever since what had happened with Georgia, I feel like we've grew way more close, and I just-" She takes a deep long breath as Jenna watches Alexander in wonder, "I really, really love you." She finishes.