Chapter 16 || water and blood

─────── ⋆⋅𖦹⋅⋆ ───────

Part of this chapter is inspired by the amazing writer oh_cara_mia :33 Go check them out!!

TW: bl00d.

Jenna's third person POV:

After the entire argument Alexander and Georgia had, Jenna had helped Alexander clean herself up, knowing that she was a mess, both inside and out.

"are you alright?" Jenna asked reluctantly as she combed Alexander's hair. She stood there expressionless, fidgeting with her fingers as she stared at the floor, "Why did I do that." She mutters, "Why did I yell at her." Jenna rubs her shoulder, "You had every right to Alex." She puts her hands on her face, "I feel so stupid yet I feel so annoyed." Her voice started to crack, Jenna hated seeing her like this. "Hey." She places the hairbrush down, moving herself to sit on the toilet lid, "none of this is your fault okay? Georgia was just pushing her luck, don't be so hard on yourself." She sees Alexander's gaze slightly soften. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this." She continues, "I knew you were uncomfortable around her, I saw how you acted. but she just wouldn't listen." Jenna smiles, "it's okay, really." The two make eye contact for a long hard moment, as Jenna feels heat rush through her body. "I- uhm.. do you want me to talk you to your hotel room?" Alexander chuckles, "that would be appreciated. If I'm honest I don't want to have to deal with Georgia alone." Her smile saddens as Jenna rubs her arm.

Jenna and Alexander walk out of the washroom, Alexander's eyes still slightly puffy, but presentable enough. "I'm going to talk Alexander back to her room." She mumbles to Melissa and the others as they all nod to her in agreement that she should accompany her. The two walk down the hallway, until they arrive at Alexander's hotel room. the door being a crack open made Alexander scoff, "Doesn't care if I get robbed I suppose." Jenna frowns at her words, she didn't like that fact that Alexander was being so hard on herself.

Alexander's eyes dart to her, "If you want you can wait out here?" Jenna's lips flicker, as she ponders for a moment, "I'll wait by the doorway. If I hear anything bad going on I'll interfere." Alexander nods, as she opens the door, entering the room before closing it slightly, leaving it a good enough amount open for Jenna to be able to see what was happening. Jenna slightly peaks her head in as she sees Georgia sitting by the counter, a beer can gripped in her hand.

Jenna leans on the hallway wall, trying her best to listen in hopes that there wouldn't be another fight. "Hey, Georgia.." Jenna hears Alexander faintly say, only to be rewarded with no response, Of course. "Georgia, I'm sorry." nothing. Jenna hears a chair slide, as she assumes Alexander sits down beside her, "I didn't mean to snap at you, I just.. I told you about Jenna, and I told you to keep your distance-""so what?" Georgia interrupts. so what? "'So what?'" Alexander repeats like she had just read Jenna's mind. "I just wanted to have some fun Alexander, its not my fault I didn't know." Alexander lets out a breath, "But I told you Georgia. You did know." There weren't any words for a while, assuming that Georgia didn't really have a comeback to that. "well- Well what then?" Georgia finally says, "What is Jenna your girlfriend now?" Excuse me?

"I'm sorry, what?" Alexander's tone starts to anger, "It's like she's your girlfriend Alex! Like god, you protect her from everything and get mad at me for everything!" She yells, as Alexander scoffs, "Georgia I've known my entire childhood." Georgia throws her beer can, the metal clanking to the floor, "Well I didn't know that okay?! It's like you hate me Jesus!"

"Well I'm starting to get a bit annoyed." Alexander mutters, "What?" Georgia says as Jenna peeks her head through the crevice of the open door. Alexander continues to talk, "This is exactly what I didn't want to happen! You just sprawl in and make yourself comfortable like you've known these people all your lives, when who knows, some people could be extremely uncomfortable when people just touch them randomly Georgia! I would be!" She see's Alexander stand up from her chair, "I was trying to be nice to you the entire time, but your were pushing past my limit, and the worst thing is you didn't even notice until I yelled at you! I didn't even want to yell at you I just had no choice!" Georgia scoffs, "you're always so focused on your work, do you ever think about me?" The change of subject triggers Alexander more.