Chapter 24 || the last day and a new beginning

─────── ⋆⋅𖦹⋅⋆ ───────

Alexander's third person POV:

it was the last day of filming and for some what reason, or for many reasons Alexander's heart was racing. Most of it was excitement, to finish up filming the movie, but it was also partially sadness, knowing that she wouldn't be able to see the cast in a while, and of course there was anxiety looming in her body, because of Jasmin.

thankfully the worry was dialing down, because Alexander had confidence that things would be okay, and that she would soon explain everything to her friend before things got out of hand. She dressed herself into a simple outfit, some cargo jeans with a long sleeved shirt with a star on it, and she put her hair up into a low ponytail, a few strands of hair falling out of it to make it look messy.

She looks at herself in the mirror, seeing most of the small bruises fading and the cuts scaring, but the black eyes were still visible enough. "Deep breaths Alex." She mutters to herself, before exiting her hotel room. 

While walking to the elevator she spots Jenna in the distance, making her body flush with heat. "hi." She mutters softly to her as they wait for the elevator, "hi." She returns with a smile, making Alexander smiles as well.

"Alex, Jenna!" The two turn around as they see Melissa and Mason walking towards them, Melissa waving cheerfully. "Last day of filming ahh!" She exclaims to the three of them, as the elevator opens to let them in, "I have so many mixed emotions." Alexander breathes out with a smile.

the elevator closes as Mason reaches to press the lobby button. they soon arrive at the lobby to see the rest of the crew and cast, including Jasmin.

ah fuck.

the group makes their way over to the rest of the crew members, Alexander trying her best to avoid eye contact with Jasmin to the point until she had to. "Uhm.. hey." She says, stopping in front of the taller girl, "look, I'm really sorry about everything that has been happening, I really will tell you about everything but things are just so messy and I can't-" Just when she thought she was going to collapse on the ground right then and there, something Alexander thought would never happen, happened.

Alexander feels arms wrap around her as she's pulled into a tight hug by Jasmin. "No. I'm sorry. I put pressure on you." The hug continues on for a moment before Jasmin pulls back, looking Alexander in the eyes. "I'm willing to wait for as long as you need. This time I promise I will." a small apologetic smile appears on her face, making Alexander almost tear up.

"Oh Jas." She pulls her back into a hug, with a smile. "Thank you. Really. I promise I'll tell you about everything soon." She pulls back, flashing a smile to Jasmin before letting out a breath, wiping the tears from inside her eyes. "Alright! who's ready for filming?" She calls out, making everyone around cheer.

they got Jenna into her pretend arm sling, making her hair frizzed up as well as Sam, placing bandages onto her fake cuts.

"And.. action!" Alexander starts her camera, as two of the extras pull a cot with the beaten up Mason laying on it, Jenna and Melissa running over to him in character.

"How are you alive?" Melissa breathes out, as Mason weakly holds up four fingers, representing the Core Four. Jenna rolls her eyes playfully, smirking slightly in amusement, "Core fucking Four." She pulls Mason's fake oxygen mask off, giving him a long kiss. There was a slight unsettling feeling in Alexander's stomach, but she had been through this situation earlier before, and she knew there wasn't any real feeling in her kisses for acting. It's just the script Lex, you know that.