chapter 5

Lilly's POV

I woke up in Isaac's bed bruised. But I don't remember anything from last night other then being thrown on his bed. I told him to stop but he hit me and then I woke. I don't have school today it's Saturday I need out of this house.

As I tried to get out of the bed everything in my body hurts. I did eventually get up and barley make it out of his house. I didn't want to go home not knowing if my dad was drunk or not. I went to the lake where I ran into Matthew.

I sat by the water when I heard a voice behind me. "Hey princess" I jumped I was scared to trun around "hi Mat" I was staring at the ground and he sat next to me.
Matthew's POV

After what happened last night I need to clear my head so I went down to the lake. Lilly was there. She seemed afraid of something. I sat next to her and tried to see her face but she wouldn't look up. "Princess will you look at me" she shook her head no and I got really worried.

I gently lifted her head to see bruises on her face and tears in her eyes. "Oh my god Lilly what happened" she shook her head on again. "Lilly please tell me what the f*ck happened" I took her a minute but she finally answered "my dad" I could tell she was lieing but she doesn't want to tell me and I'm not going to push her too.

I put my arm around her shoulder and her head fell onto my shoulder. I didn't move it I let her lay there she could barely move as it was. She soon started to cry and I just let her no words just holding her as she cried.

I don't know what happened or who did it to her but she is definitely not ok. And this was nothing like what her dad does. He may hit her but never where you can see it. So who ever did this didn't care.

Lilly's POV

I don't know why but he raped his arm around me and i layed my head on his shoulder. I felt safe enough to cry. We sat like that for about 30 minutes before the crying stoped. We sat there for another hour and a half ish just watching the water together not talking. It was slight other than the wind but it was comfortable.

Why does he care so much anyway. If I told him what would he do. Probably laugh at me for getting raped by Issac of all people. I f*cking hate Issac. I picked up my phone to see that Issac had posted and tagged me in it. When I clicked on it I dropped my phone and started to cry again.

Matthew's POV

When she dropped her phone I picked it up to make sure it didn't crack. Then I saw it. F*cking Issac and her laying in Isaac's bed. He said they are dating she hates him more than she hates me what the f*ck. I looked down at her "is this what happened" I held her phone up" she shook her head no she was lieing again. She scared of what he'll do to her. He's forcing her into this.

God this is my fault. I let her leave the game with him. Why am I so stupid. Why would I let them leave together. Who knows what he did to her last night before or after he beat her. I can't believe I let this happen. She has already been through so much. I hugged her tightly and we stayed there till sunset. We both went our separate ways home.

Ugh I hate Issac but love Matthew so here is Lilly and Matthew at the lake your welcome. She is crying they are not kissing btw.

 She is crying they are not kissing btw