chapter 9

Matthew's Pov

I woke up on Lilly's couch with her in my arms. It was peaceful and comfortable her dad had already left for work. I looked at the time it was 5:32. She still has time to sleep, good. I stroked her hair and held her close to me.

School starts at 9:23 so we can stay like this a little longer. The bus comes at 9 . Sh!t what are her friends going to think when I get on the bus at her stop with her. She wakes up around 7. "Morning princess" she smiled softly and I melted "morning".

After we both got up and ready. The bus came and we sat in our set because it's the only one open. She talked to Kade and Jay the whole time. She's so cute when she gets into a conversation. It's like she hyper focuses on it.

In first period I work my a$$ off to finish before the bell rings. Meanwhile Lilly is reading through class. She is ahead in every class but refuses to skip a grade. I want to know if it's because of her friends or Issac. Speaking of him he's not at school today. Well John did beat the sh!t out of him so he probably can't walk.

Good he deserves it after what he did to Lilly. "Princess" she looked up from her book "yeah" "can you help me I don't get this at all" she smiled softly "yeah let's see". She basically helped me all class. I think she does like me and I'm only saying this because she doesn't put a book down for anyone. Not even her Best friends.

I feel special now. Not I shouldnt feel this way. Oh well f*ck Issac and anyone else I'm in love with her. I will wait until she is ready. But I love her wether she loves me or not. I mean come on she's drop dead gorgeous.

Sorry for the short chapter I kinda wanted to show how Matthew felt if it wasn't obvious already but anyway here is a picture of Matthew.