chapter 19

Matthew's Pov

I wake up and went to wake up kailey. "Morning Kailey" "bruder" she is half asleep. "I got to tell you something I think you will be happy about" she sat up so fast. "What what what what is wiwy coming over!" "Well maybe but that's not it" "aw what then" she sounds sad. "It is about Lilly.... But ..... We are a couple Kailey" "a what?" "A couple" "I don't know what thvt is" "she's my girlfriend" she fell back on her bed. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY I HAVE A SIDER" "kailey she's not your sister" she glared at me.

After that I got her ready for the day. We had to go shopping and she was excited and I was not. As soon as we walked out the door she ran to Lilly's house. "Wiwy" she knocked on the door. As Lilly opened the door kailey hugged her. "Come shopping pwease" I laughed and so did Lilly as she picked up kailey and walked over to me. "I think I found your kid sir" she laughed as she talked "it appears so, who would have thought a lady as pretty as you be out here alone" we both laughed "so you coming?" She looked at Kailey as she nodded "guess so" we all got in the car and went shopping.

We walked around the mall. Lilly carried Kailey and I carried Kailey's bags. After what felt like forever we went home. Lilly came in and put Kailey in bed as she fell asleep in the car. I was sitting on the couch when she walked back out to me. "I'll go home now bye Mat" "no princess stay for a bit" she smiled and sat next to me. I wrapped arm around her pulling her close to me. She layed her head on my hand I pulled her on my lap. Her head was now on my chest. Her body relaxed and her breathing slowed down. I moved her hair out of her face as she closed her eyes. I held her there not moving or talking. Liam tells me him and Mia cuddle like this too. She looked up at me and we held eye contact. We're dating now and I leaned in. She did too so I took a chance and kissed her. That's it one kiss then she lays her head back down.

Lilly fell asleep she's so f*cking cute. "God I love you" she smiled in her sleep. I kissed her on top of her head. I can't believe we just kissed. I layed my head back and fell asleep as well.

Mia's pov

Im laying at home vary bored. I've called Lilly but no reply. So I call Liam. "Liam" "hey babe what's up" "im bored" "I'm coming" we hung up. Not even five minutes late Jay yelled from the front door. "Mia your boyfriend is here" I came out my room and hugged Liam. "Hi babe" he said hugging me back. "You two make me sick" "shut up Jay you and Kade are worse" he rolled his eyes and went to his room. Me and Liam went to mine. And yes Kade was in Jays room.

Kade's pov

Me, Jay, Mia, and Liam are all going on a trip soon and I can't wait. We sadly can't bring Lil and Matthew but they don't seem to care. After a few days we are on the bus going to New York. We said bye to Lil and Matthew and our parents. The ride there was so nice I slept the whole time.

I can't decide who to put so I'm putting Kailey, Mia and Liam, Lilly and Matthew, and Kade and Jay so basically everyone cuz why frickin not.