chapter 11

Lilly's pov

    School went by fast today like really fast. I was avoiding all my friends I didn't want them to question my cuts if they saw them. I'm still bruised so I've been covering them. I went home and dropped my stuff off then went to Mat's house to babysit Kailey his little sister.

    "Wiwy" Kailey has never been able to pronounce my name before. It's adorable though so I don't correct her. "Hi Kailey" "my broder is not here" "ok well let's go play" "way" she is the cutest thing. We played for a few hours before Mat got home.

Matthew's Pov

   When I got home I saw Lilly playing with my sister. Oh my god this girl is perfect. "Wiwy why are you purple and red" sh!t Kailey can't know. Lilly looked up at me. "Kailey Lilly fell off her bike when riding and got hurt that's why you should where a helmet" I saw Lilly smile at me then say "exactly".

   I stayed in my room most of the time then Lilly walked in "she's sleeping" she said. I smiled "finally I thought she would never go to bed" I looked out the window and saw Isaac's car in Lilly's driveway. She has already left my room I got up and ran down the hall "princess" she turned and looked at me "yeah?".   "Don't go home" I think she could see the worry in my face because she looked out the window "sh!t" she said and backed away from the window.

  Her hands stared shaking and I could see the fear in her face. "Lilly don't go over there" she didn't reply she just stared at the window.

Lilly's pov

   When I saw Isaac's car in my driveway I got scared. I started shaking and hyper ventilating. It wasn't just fear. I was having a panic attack. I was staring at the window thinking of everything that he's done. All of a sudden snapped back into reality with Mat hugging me and I was in tears.

   "Lilly" I didn't reply I just looked up at him. "I got you he can't hurt you" I nodded and he looked at the window then back at me "he knows your here doesn't he" I nodded. "Sh!t" He took my hand and pulled me into his bedroom.

"Kailey" is the only thing I could say before a bang was on the front door. "Lilly I need you to do as I say ok" I nod "go in Kailey's room lock the door don't come out unless I say so" I nod and rush into Kailey's room and lock the door she is sleeping peacefully. Ugh I wish she didn't have to be put in this mess as long as she stays asleep it will all be ok.

Isaac's pov

  As soon as Matthew's door opens I'm face to face with him. "Where the f*ck is she".

Sorry I didn't post I was in a different state but I'm back. I am such a nice person so here is a cliff hanger cuz why not. And for the picture here is the cutie herself Kailey.

 And for the picture here is the cutie herself Kailey