chapter 6

Lilly's pov:

When I got home my dad was passed out on the couch again. I went to my room and got in bed. I was watching my favorite movie. When all of a sudden there was a thud on my window. When I looked out the window I jumped back.

Isaac was standing looking up at me. "Lilly let me the f*ck in" he's mad. I ran down stairs and opened the door. He shoved past me and went up stairs straight to my room. I followed "how do you know where my room is" "Lilly let's be real here I'm your boyfriend I know these things". I stepped back when he said boyfriend and I think he noticed. As soon as I did it he got up and grabbed my arm pulling me into my room.

"Don't f*cking back away from me unless you want to be hurt" I flinched at his words. He pulled his arm back and shoved me into the wall. It's at times like this I wish my dad cared. I tried to stand up but he shoved me back down. He kept hitting me like I was a punching bag. When he did stop he left me there.

I ended up falling asleep on the floor unable to get up. I was covered in blood, bruises, and tears. When I woke up I was in so much pain I didn't even open my eyes. My phone was being blown up but I didn't car

e. I was in pain, a lot of pain. After hours of sitting there i got up to shower. After my shower which hurt a lot I went to get food. As soon as I was about to take a bite a random memory came back. All I could think of was Issac saying "you eat too much fat a$$ pig" I dropped the food. I went back to the lake it's my happy place at this point.

I sat there for hours and hours just looking at the water. I was in too much pain to move. I was thinking of everything that has happened to me. My mom died when I was 13 that's when my dads abuse started. Then three years of that now Issac. Abusing me mentally and physically, sh!t I've started hurting myself more recently. It hurts when I'm done but not when I'm doing it. Watching the blood run down my arm is a sensation that makes me feel better. I should stop but if I stop I get the idea to jump out my window. I don't know what to do anymore.

Because I'm such a nice person here is Issac.