chapter 8

Lilly's pov

   After I left Mia's and Jay's house I went home and saw Mat sitting on my porch. My dad wasn't home yet so I was confused. "Hey what you doing here" he looked at me and he stood up with tears in his eyes. All I could think was what it he thinking.

Matthew's Pov

   After Liam hung up with me I rushed to Lilly's house. She wasn't home yet so I sat on her porch. As soon as she saw me she asked "hey what you doing here". I looked up at her and stood up. I felt my eyes begin to water when I saw the state she was in. How is she standing.

   "Princess what happened" she looked at the ground. I walked up to her "do you want to go in and talk about it" all she did was nod. We went into her house and sat on the couch. She told me everything and I mean everything, every little detail. I couldn't help but hug her.

   She laid her head on me and held her as she cried. This is the third time now. But for a different reason. First her dad now her quote on quote boyfriend. "F*ck Issac" I accidentally said out loud. She giggled and I smiled "you haven't done that in a while huh?" She looked up at me "no I haven't" she laid her head back down. I leaned on the couch and we stayed there till.

Isaac's pov

    I showed up at Lilly's house my Lilly. When I walked in she was cuddling with Matthew. "What the f*ck Lilly" she looked up and as soon as she saw me she buried her head into Matthew. "Issac what the f*ck did you do to her" f*cking Matthew needs to mind his own f*cking business. "Why do you f*cking care she's my girlfriend and you're going to f*cking let her go". He dad had just got home.

   When he walked in the door he looked at me. "Who the f*ck are you" "im Issac im Lilly's boyfriend" "your who beat the sh!t out her". I stepped back ,her dad is intimidating.

John's (Lilly's dad) pov

   I saw Lilly with her face hiding in Matthew our neighbor's chest. I knew she felt safe with her. I saw her and him after I hurt her. This f*cking kid hurt my kid. I punched this Issac kid in the face. He fell to the ground.

    "You hurt my f*cking daughter, so I'm going to hurt you b!tch" . "You can't do that you can go to jail im a minor" is all he mumbled out. "How old are you kid" "18" "that's not a minor your a legal adult" I punched him again.

   I beat the sh!t out of that kid. I looked at Lilly and Matthew. " She's sleeping " I looked at her " she feels safe with you" he looked at me and smiled. " You can stay the night " " thank you sir" " no problem you know what happens here anyway " " yes sir I do and one day it will all end" I chuckled at that and went to bed.

Matthew's Pov

   I played with Lilly's hair. And rubs her back. I did anything I could to comfort her. After her dad went to bed Issac stud up. " Go home b!tch" he looked at me and scoffed. He did go home after that with a cigarette in his mouth. God I hate smoking. I know Lilly does too as she has asthma.

     After he left I held Lilly close to me. I'm glad I can make her feel safe. God I'm in love with this girl and she doesn't even know it. She's so pretty and kind. When she sleeps she looks so peaceful and happy. I can't believe I made her laugh well giggle but still who knows how long it's been since she has been genuinely happy. Soon enough I fell asleep as well.

Here is Lilly and Matthew ♥️ pretend it looks like them.