chapter 7

Matthew's Pov

After I went home I couldn't stop thinking of Lilly. How Issac hurt her, how her dad hurt her. I wish I could help her but she hates me. She hates me. Dose she though. She has let me sleep at her house and comfort her at the lake. Do I make her feel safe. No I'm crazy she hates me she only did those things because she was in pain. Right?

I ended up falling asleep on the couch from thinking about all of this. Why do I care about her so much. Im falling for her I'm falling so hard. She's all I think about. I hope she's ok. As I tried to fall asleep I saw headlights pull up to Lilly's house. I think it's just her dad but when I look out it's a black car. Isaac's car I want to go over there and protect her but I can't.

He's her boyfriend I can't mess that up. But she doesn't like him dose she. Oh God I'm never going to have a chance. I lay in bed and slowly fall asleep. When I woke up the whole town was quiet mostly because it was Sunday and everyone was at church. I didn't go today I wanted to make sure nothing happened at Lilly's house. The whole day nothing happened. Her house was quiet not a light on. I worry when that happens. Usually it's after her dad gets drunk but Issac was there last night. What did he do to her.

"F*ck I have practice" I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I looked at Lilly's house and thought about going in but I was late enough. I drove to practice.

Lilly's pov

After I was able to make my way to the couch I sat and looked at the window. My dad left for work before I woke up but I saw something more important. I saw Mat run out his house. He looked at mine I knew he knew. Before he could come over he got in the car. "Practice" I laughed to myself.

Wait why did I care. Why did I want him to come check on me. I hate him right? I have a boyfriend one I hate. Ugh f*ck my life. I need Mia.

Mia's pov

I was sitting on my bed with Liam when Lilly called. "Hey?" "Can I come over" "sure Lil Liam is here btw" she hung up. She came in my room and looked busted. "What the f*ck Lil" she sat against the wall. "Don't worry about it" she looked at me Liam looked at her and then me "what the f*ck Lilly I'm telling Matthew" "f*ck no don't do that" they argued back and forth for five minutes.

After five minutes Matthew was in the phone with Liam. I was holding Lilly as she was in a lot of pain. Liam was cussing out Matthew for not checking on Lilly when he saw Isaac's car. After they hung up he sat next to me and Lilly. Lilly went to Jays room and that's the last I saw her that night.

Kade's pov

I was in Jays room he was playing his game and Lilly walked in. "Hey guys" "hi Lil" "bye guys" "bye Lil" we didn't pay any attention to how she was acting or looked she is random at times so we guessed it was that.

Ahhhh im putting Mia and Liam and Jay and Kade pictures here cuz why not.