(2.) - City of Merchants.

As we approached the gates of the Merchant city, I ordered Wezrall to stop the carriage, before inviting everyone inside it for a discussion.
Shifting to my human form, I took a stand infront of my subordinates.

"Alright so - we'll be entering human territory once again. While inside I want you all to refer to me as Shin, since that's the name I've registered in the Adventuring Guild under."

The others nodded in understandment. I then turned my attention towards Frindel.

"Next, we need a cover up name for you - since you sharing the name with the Primal Dragon of Fire would definitely be suspicious."

[Frindel]:
"But—"

"No buts, it's simply too risky."

I cut her off, causing Frindel to slightly puff up her cheeks before exhaling heavily. I then turned to face Odale.

"Lastly... Do you have any way to hide your lich appearance?"

Odale shook his head.

[Odale]:
"Unfortunately, I do not. However, I can shapeshift into an animal or something!"

"You can?"

That was a surprising revelation. Odale nodded before turning into a flame, forming out of his usual form before forming down into a small cat, which looked indistinguishable from a regular cat.

That... Was very impressive.

"Alright, that has been solved - Now, Frindel."

I looked at her with a serious expression, showing that there was no way around the adoption of a fake name. Frindel looked like she wanted to cry, however sniffled lightly before wiping off her tears.

[Frindel]:
"Fine! But I want you to come up with a fake name for me."

Me?
....Stubborn woman, can you just not act like a child for 5 minutes?!

Jesus Christ man...
Alright, what name could work for her... Hm...
I don't really want anything with 'fire' related, since that feels a bit unoriginal.

Hmm..... No real ideas coming to mind.

| How about the name 'Elin'? |

Elin?... Sounds good.
Well, thank you Ancient One - what a quick and good suggestion. Still a little bit unoriginal if you ask me, but I doubt that Frindel will care much.

"Elin. Does 'Elin' work?"

Frindel seemed to think about the name for a bit, before smiling like an open sunshine, her cheeks all red and the bow on her back wagging like a tail.

[Elin](Frindel):
"Yes, that will do very nicely Master!"

Well she seems to love it...
I laughed awkwardly, before Odale hopped onto my shoulder. I turned around before gesturing Wezrall to take control of the carriage again, before turning the shadow beasts pulling it into more or less regular animals.

Wezrall had a human form - or actually, more specifically, an 'Elk' form, which would allow him to easily enter the city.

And, of course, we didn't have to worry about Iykas look or name - since neither was she well known, but Beastmen are a normality in society.
Or at least....
They are in Ordial - Not sure about Yiinao yet.

I then quickly joined Wezralls side, sitting down next to him. My own human form had changed a lot. I was much taller than before, much more muscular, much more 'fit'.
I have sort of short and long, black hair - which was nicely companied by a completely new outfit.