(35). - Annabele Cramhol.

See her? Well of course I can see her. I mean, she is quite literally standing right there in front of me, why wouldn't I see her? Did she expect for me to ignore her or something?... Although, now that I think about it, she isn't emitting a single drop of aura from her body... Usually, even the weak beings, emit a tiny aura around themselves, which monsters like me, would be able to pick up on.

However....
The only indication for her being there right now for me, was that my 'Global Sense' searched for Magical Energy, not aura and the fact that my own senses were picking up on her.

The girls shocked expression definitely conveyed the message of 'You aren't supposed to see me' or something like that. Which did make me a bit suspicious about her entire deal.

For a bit, there was dead drop silence between us, before the girl let out an exhale and turned to face me completely.

<?>;
"You're.... Not a human... Are you?"

....Okay, how the hell did that come from? And how did she figure it out- I mean, sure my patterns carry over from the snake form and decorate my human forms skin while my eyes remain the same, but the eyes haven't been a giveaway this whole time, considering the fact that I've been sort of using a simple 'Dark Magic' spell that drives away attention from things on my eyes.

I didn't answer the girls question for a couple of seconds, before sighing and smiling.

"Please, don't say ridiculous things like that. I'm just like you, a huma—

<?>;
"But I'm not a human."

.....Okay, now I am REALLY confused. She's not a human? Then what is she? A three legged chihuahua with the ability to breathe blue fire?

I lifted my eyebrow slightly at her statement there, keeping my whole way of thought internally and making sure to not show my confusion off physically - just to keep it safe.

"....What is that supposed to mean?"

I asked, sharpening my gaze onto her, before pulling my right arm behind my back, creating a small white flame in the palm to be able to draw out my White Flame Bo-Staff as quickly as possible, in case I needed it.

Something was sketchy here...
REALLY sketchy.

The girl remained silent for a bit, before looking around and then moving closer towards me.

<?>;
"...Can we move to a spot where we'd be less likely to be found?"

She suddenly asked. Yup, this was sketchy as hell - she wasn't putting on a very convincing act, IF this was at all an act.
...Which I kinda hoped it was, otherwise - I just made fun of an individual with a shy personality.

I simply stared at her blankly for a bit, before exhaling and making the small white flame in my palm disappear and then placing my right hand onto her shoulder.

"Stand still. It'll only be a second."

I stated, before closing my eyes and activating the 'Dimensional Doorway' skill, moving us both to my classroom in an instant, which suprised the girl greatly as she looked all around the place in amazement. I simply removed my hand from her shoulder, before crossing my arms, as she began to look all around.

<?>;
"So this is how the classroom was used in the end..."

She stated, looking all around, almost like she was studying the entire room. Gotta say - it was definitely a very strange behaviour I was witnessing right infront of my eyes, but I honestly couldn't judge her. I don't exactly have a place to be a judge on someones behaviour.