(20.) - Invitation to a Ball.

'....Huh? Jesus Christ - what the hell is this headache?'

That was my first thought, when I slowly began to awake. At the time, it felt like there was this sharp and piercing pain straight in my head - almost like something had been pierced through my skull and left there to stay.

I first opened my left eye, looking around with a blurry vision. I was inside of.... The Inn room that I had rented for me, Odale and Wezrall. After a small bit, I opened my right eye, looking around and examining the room. I don't know why I examined the room, but it simply felt natural to do so.

After looking around for a bit, I exhaled before rising up in a sitting position in my bed, the headache growing even greater. I grabbed my head lightly with my left arm, grunting lightly.

'How can I even feel a headache...?'

I thought.
Sure - my snakes body had a link to the Human Husk I was piloting, but I shouldn't be feeling anything that happens to the husk, as it isn't technically part of me.

| That headache comes from your main body. |

Oh!... Ancient One - you're also awake I see.

| I am always awake Master - I do not require rest. |

....Right- I forgot.
My apologies. I exhaled again, before looking down at my human form. My jacket was missing and the shirt that I had on was open, revealing the human forms torso underneath.
Which also revealed not only the brand new patterns, which if you ask me - looked pretty sweet, but also a strange.... Crystal-thing — located in the middle of my human forms chest.

The crystal made me raise an eyebrow, as I did not remember feeling it or seeing it there before. It was completely, pure white in colour with a small black pulse at its centre.

'The hell is this..?'

I thought, poking the crystal lightly. It felt hard and cold to the touch, but at the same time - had a smooth and rough texture somehow mixed together.

'....Ancient One?'

| I cannot give you a concrete answer to what it is just yet. It appeared during your sleep, so you'll need to give me a bit more time to analyse it. |

Okay that's fair. Take all the time you need my friend, there's no rush. I simply pushed my legs out of the bed and to the side of it, sitting in the bed now. After a quick exhale, I decided to take a look at my status window before I went out and met back up with my friends - who probably where outside or something, waiting for me.

.....Who am I kidding, that lot is probably in the other room or something enjoying eachothers company - after all, I don't see what else you could do for.... However long I was passed out for.

| You've been asleep for only 1 Full Day. |

Oh.... So not so long after all.
Alright - slight hit to my confidence in the fact that they all are just enjoying eachothers company. Now there was a possibility that they're all stressing their assess over me.
I exhaled again, before shaking my head. I'll worry about that afterwards - right now...

"Open Status."

•--------------------------------------------------------------------------------•
Name; Faofa Shin
Species; Soul Serpentine
Level; 137
Rank; A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Stats •
HP; 1,560,700 — ATK; 780,900
MAGEN {MAGICAL ENERGY}; 2,805,750
STAMINA; 980,900 — INTELLIGENCE; 900
OVERALL POWER; 1,680,950
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Titles •
<Reincarnated> ; <Ally of Abyss> ;
<Dragon Slayer> ; <Ally of Fire> ;
<Bringer of Hope> ; <Snake of Abyss> ;
<Death Junior>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Common Skills •