(12.) - The Interrogation.

After a little while, I finally made it to the Adventuring Guilds building. Gotta say, seeing as the whole rest of Yiinao was lit up by those magic orb streetlights, seeing the Guilds building cloaked by darkness was a bit strange.
You would assume that a building as influencial and important as the Adventuring Guilds building would be lit up as well, but I guess not.

I walked up to the front entrance of the guild, about to knock on the door, before a voice called out to me.

[Klana]:
"Mr. Shin- you arrived. Let me guess, here to partake in the interrogation?"

I looked to the right side, seeing Klana standing with a couple of guilds employees as well as 2 seemingly Adventurers.
Upon a quick appraisal made by the Ancient One, I was able to figure out that the two people had a lot of Magical Energy, however not enough to surpass me, so they most likely were B or A rank adventurers.

I mean- No way they were S-Rank. They seem far too weak to be S-Rank.
...Though I might just be strong.

"Indeed, I wish to partake. I don't know why, but my gut feeling is telling me that I must be here to take part in the interrogation."

Klana laughed lightly at my explanation.

[Klana]:
"Understandable - an Adventurers gut feeling is one source you can never ignore. Alright, come on - come with us."

She invited me, before she and the rest of the group with her headed to the backyard of the Adventuring Guilds territory. I quickly caught up with all of them, joining them by Klanas side, feeling the employees and the other two adventurers give me strange stares.

That was understandable though - I would assume that Klana is quite important in Yiinao, just like Gidou is in Ordial.
As I followed the group, all of us arrived to a small shed, inside of which was a Teleportation circle - just like the one Jio showed me back in Ordial when I returned from the Deadmans Graveyard with her.

The Guildmaster first stepped onto the circle, with everyone else stepping onto afterwards - me being the last one to step onto it.
Upon all of us stepping on it, the circle began to glow before engulfing us in a mystical blue light. This light circled around us for a bit longer, before eventually we were all flashed away in a blink of an eye.

We all appeared at the other Teleportation circle to which the one we stepped on led to, which turned out to be inside of what looked like an Underground prison or dungeon, or something.
Klana and the others immediately began to walk down the long hall, with me only beginning to follow a second afterwards - being forced to catch up to Klanas side again.

"What is this place?"

I asked in confusion, looking around. Klana looked at me, before exhaling lightly.

[Klana]:
"This is the Adventuring Guilds holding area. It is only accessible through that Teleportation circle, which makes escape very undesirable as it would be easy to locate someone who used it. Down here we hold criminals and other law breakers who haven't been come and picked up by the Holy Night Order just yet."

She explained, before pointing to a extremely thin sheet of magical energy on the ceiling.

[Klana]:
"It's completely sealed off the outside world, with absolutely no way to know where it is located from the outside, as it is technically in a completely different 'dimension' if you will."

I see...
So basically this is a ridiculously advanced prison block. Temporary prison block, which is almost impossible to break into or out of. I guess that's what makes it a perfect place to house any captured criminals and stuff until further notice.