[WORLD HISTORY](2). - The Tree of Individuals.

This World History chapter will be a bit different.
Unlike others, I won't be releasing a continuation of the main story alongside with this chapter, since this World History chapter will dive more in depth than other chapters, as it's goal is very simple;

To explain a sort of 'Individual/Creature Tree' of this world. Think of it as the explanation and the creature hierarchy and where each 'species' stands in the natural order of this world.

Anyways - Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       "By believing passionately in something that still does not exist. we create it.

The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired."

               -Franz Kafka.

.....
This world began empty - void of life.
All it had, was its scenery - which even then, wasn't much of a scenery. It was just a blueprint - a flat board waiting for something to made upon it. Waiting for something, to be created for it to watch grow. Waiting for something, it could help exist.

This, is the highest of all 'Entities' in this story.
A 'Individual' that transcends all of existence itself - as well as bends all laws of known logic and illogic that there is.
It does not have a name, however it is as alive and aware as everything else. I like to call it, simply;
'The World.'

As I've stated before, it is as alive and aware as everything else and yet - it is not like everything else at all. It may transcend all of existence, however it does not "think" like a living creature. It thinks, the way it wants to.
The way it NEEDS to. In actuality - this 'World' is me.
The one who keeps the story going.

Then, the Evil came and attempted to set its roots into this world. Attempted to corrupt it, just like it had done so to many, many other worlds before.

However, unlike the other worlds and universes, that did nothing to protect themselves against the Evil, this world, was different. It acted in response to the Evil attempting to set its roots here - it set up a countermeasure to protect itself.

Now, it could not just fight it itself - as its power did not allow for that. However, it could do something else which would work even better....
It could give birth to beings, that COULD fight the Evil on its behalf.

And so, using the 9 Elements, it created what would later be known, as the 'Primal Dragons' or in other words....
'Natural Gods' - Born, not made.

The Primal Dragons used the elements they were made from as the source of their power and engaged in a grueling battle against the Evil, eventually, managing to seal it away in a sub dimensional prison, where it would be stripped of its roots and slowly lose power over time - while at the same time, removing its influence all across every world overtime.

The Primal Dragons became known as the 'First Beings' - The First EVER life to exist in this world, and thus, became the 'pillars' of the world, the ones who reigned at the very top of the tree.