(40). - Peaceful School Days.

After I had defeated the Myth, I and Odale met back up and found all the victims that the myth had taken over the years. Unfortunately.. most of them were no longer alive - being simply skeletons of what once was a living individual. However, we did manage to also rescue a girl, who looked not a year older over 17 - maybe 18. Now, unfortunately, she was... No longer alive. Ancient One stated that her life energy had been removed, thus ending her life.

And I no longer had my 'Second Life' skill, which I used to revive all those dead individuals ages ago back in Ordial. So, unfortunately I couldn't save her. However - I still felt the need to bring her dead body back to the fourth floor, alongside with all other deceased individuals — leaving all of them in the hallway.

The next day, they were found by the school board, who immediately contacted the Holy Knights, handing all the deceased individuals over to them, so that they may find the families of these individuals and hopefully reunite them with them all once again — even if some of the corpses or remains, were most likely already hundreds of years old.

The school board then had announced that they would do one last sweep of the entire fourth floor, just to thoroughly check for any other remains or anything else related to it and that the Fourth floor would be reopened for classes after they had performed one last series of checks.
In the end, no one found out that I had been involved in solving this 'case' noir that it was me who brought all the remains back, however that was most likely for the best.

I wanted to blend in as a teacher, not stand out as some hero. I mean - I already kinda hold the title of 'Hero of Yiinao' which was given to me by Baron Kalos... But that's a different story.

I don't think anyone is aware of that fact just yet.
.....At least, I hope so anyway.

   3 Days after the
      Fight with the Fourth Myth...

            I was on the roof of the academy, simply watching and observing the students out in the frontyard of the school ground. My classes to teach were going to start in around 2 hours from now on, so I had quite a lot of free time to burn. So, I decided to simply explore the school grounds.

So that's how I ended up here on the school roof - simply observing the students down below. Yeah... While simply wandering around and exploring, I ended up here. In case you are curious, Odale right now has gone off back to the secret compartment of the school building to destroy the nest of the Fourth Myth and won't be back for a while. Those fucking roots of the nest go way too deep man.

I mean, seriously.
The nests roots that hold it up go on for a couple of kilometres in every tunnel that they connect into, making it INCREDIBLY hard to actually remove them. Well, actually, it's not that it's hard more it's very time consuming to do so.

The roots themselves aren't actually all that durable. I mean - this could just be my ridiculous strength stat at play - but I managed to easily break one down on accident by just tapping it.

As I stood on top of the roof all by myself, I began to think back to my old world and how much time I would spend up on top of the school roof in high school. I wasn't the loner or something in a class, instead, I was basically the scary, funny class clown, who always was kind with everyone and made others laugh, while also managing to keep myself safe through learning basic and even some advanced self defense methods.

The main reason I spent a lot of time on the roof in my old life, was mainly because I was training on top of the roof whenever I had free time. I mean, there was a lot of free space which was almost never being used, making it the perfect location to train and develop my self defense techniques and methods. Sure - there were some times where someone walked in on me while I was on the roof, most of the time it was a girl - which now that I think about it.... Was rather strange.