(15.) - Plan Set in Motion.

After we left the Adventuring Guild, Frindel practically pulled me all the way back to the inn where we were staying at. I had no idea what had 'upset' Frindel or whatever, but clearly she wasn't in a great mood.
She kept a smile on her face, but I could simply tell that she was annoyed or something about something. Perhaps that 'beef' with the Guildmaster she has, has something to do.....

Hold on—
There's something I feel like we glossed over back there and didn't finish acknowledging. The Ancient One said that Klana was a-

| Primal Dragon. Which would most definitely be correct. |

....I'd appreciate it if you didn't finish my sentences for me Ancient One... But whatever.

The point was made -
KLANA WAS A PRIMAL DRAGON-
HOW WAS I THE ONLY ONE MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT IN MY MIND—?!

I sighed heavily, before stopping right infront of the inns entrance, looking at the ground before taking in a deep breath.

"Elin, I feel like you owe me an explanation of sorts."

I stated, causing Frindel to stop and stand still for a couple of seconds. Wezrall and Iyka stood around me, before looking towards Frindel and then back at me. For a couple of moments, it was dead silence - without a single a single word being spoken by me or Frindel, or anyone else.

Then, she let out a deep sigh.

[Elin](Frindel):
"I understand that Master. But can we head inside and talk about it in one of the rooms? Out in the public isn't exactly... The most ideal place."

She stated, looking slightly towards me.
I sighed. She was a right - out in public was NOT the place to talk about something as important as Klana being a Primal Dragon.

I rose back fully to my feet, before turning to Wezrall.

"Wio, take Odale and Iyka, and head off somewhere in the city for now so me and Elin can discuss a few things. We'll catch up with you all later."

Wezrall looked a bit hesitant to agree at first, however sighed lightly before bowing slightly towards me.

[Wio](Wezrall):
"Very well Shin. You two stay safe."

He stated, before Odale leapt on over onto his shoulders as Wezrall walked over to Iyka who was standing around with her arms crossed, before grabbing her by the collar and pulling her along with him.

[Iyka]:
"HEY- I CAN WALK MYSELF YOU OVERSIZED REINDEER-"

Iyka shouted and complained, thrashing around as Wezrall pulled her away. I laughed nervously, before looking at Frindel who nodded lightly before both of us entered the inn.
After entering the inn, we almost immediately headed to one of the rooms we were staying at, and entered the one where usually Frindel and Iyka would sleep - she locked the door after we both had entered.

Once inside, she exhaled heavily as I crossed my arms, tapping the ground lightly with my right foot as a form of showing my 'impatience' in this moment.

"So? Speak up now."

I stated, as Frindel looked over at me before exhaling and walking over to one of the rooms beds, sitting down on it.