(14.) - Preparations for a Raid.

A while passed while Klana explained the current situation we had found ourselves in to Harcone. She relaid all the information surrounding the Black Market under Yiinao, the Hand Sons involvement in the whole operation as well as the all the documents we were able to retrieve from the Ship and the Black Market where I went.

It was... A lot of information that she relaid, while also showing Harcone the documents we managed to obtain. I won't bore you all with the amount of information we discussed at first, since it was all the things we already know.

One thing I will mention is that during this information retell, I personally learned that the shipment which the Harbinger of Tritery Jode had brought was apparently strange equipment and materials for something.
The equipment was apparently advanced dwarven technology which could only be obtained by having either connections to experienced dwarves or by having dwarves make them for you.

The materials were apparently strange crystals, organic things and stones. What all of them were exactly, I had no clue.

I only understood about a third of whatever they were saying.

Eventually, after all the information had been shared with Harcone, he looked through all the documents with a quick skim, before exhaling and scratching the chin of his helmet.

[Harcone]:
"This is sure a lot of information you have managed to acquire."

He then looked at us all, before laughing lightly.

[Harcone]:
"Though I shouldn't be surprised by the amount of information you have acquired, if it was Mr.Shin and his accomplices that got it all for you, Guildmaster Klana."

He stated, looking at the Guildmaster, who simply shrugged off his comment and grinned to herself lightly.
I feel like she was taking credit for enlisting us to get this information for her... Which I don't know whether she had the right to do.

Harcone cleared his throat, before leaning back into the couch more.

[Harcone]:
"Moving on - the involvement of a Succubus is very troubling indeed. If we're not careful, we risk getting on the bad side of Asmodeus."

Harcone stated, crossing his arms.
Again- the mention of that Cardinal Sin... My god, guess these guys are such big news that even someone like Harcone is a bit worried about getting on his bad side...

Harcone thought for a moment, while Klana exhaled and with one gesture of her hand, collected up all the documents using wind, which piled them all up nice and tidy on the table infront of us.

[Klana]:
"Then I must ask— How can we stop this illegal trade and the whole Black Market and arrest the one running it all without getting the Cardinal Sin of Lust involved?"

She asked, looking at Harcone who was deep in thought. Harcone didn't reply and continued thinking, which I would say created a bit of a... Let's say awkward atmosphere.
Iyka was already falling asleep during this whole discussion, while Wezrall and Frindel were both seemingly heavily invested in it.

'Kinda wish I could be as invested as them...'

I thought, before sighing.
Eventually Harcone let out a deep, deep exhale.

[Harcone]:
"Right now, I don't think there is a way to do it all without the risk of Asmodeus getting involved. Unless..."

Klana sharpened her gaze.

[Klana]:
"Unless..?"

This also caused me to listen more carefully, just to make sure I could keep up with Harcones suggestion.