[WORLD HISTORY](1.) - The Cardinal Sins.

Welcome to the World History chapter.

This serves the purpose of telling tales of things that have happened in the world as well as give slight explanation for some lore.

Anyways, please enjoy this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE TALE OF CARDINAL SINS

This tale dates back several millennia.

When humanity first began, the Authorities of the Great Seven Sins and Virtues also appeared beside them and grew larger and larger as humanity grew bigger. The authorities at first had no hosts to house them - they were open sources of almost limitless Magical Energy.

However, they eventually began becoming unstable and far, far too powerful without a host - which caused a great worry, as if they grew more and more powerful in this unstable state, the authorities carried the risk of collapsing in on themselves and erupting in an explosion which could destroy the entire world.

That's when - The Primal Dragons decided to create a measure, which would grab these authorities under control and prevent them from erupting.
They created 7 entities to give the authorities to. These seven entities were empty shells, with no personality or powers of their own, however upon the Authorities entering their bodies, everything the Dragons had left out, was given to them.

These hollow shells became what would later be known as the Cardinal Sins of the world - 7 Entities with grand power, each representing a certain quality of humanity and other human like species in the world.

The Cardinal Sins were as follows:
Asmodeus - Lust - The Ruler of Succubi,
Mammon - Greed - The King of Gambles,
Leviathan - Envy - The Lord of Deception,
Lucifer - Pride - The King of The Undead,
Belphegor - Sloth - The Overlord of Sloths,
Beelzebulb - Gluttony - The Lord of Demon Beasts
And finally,
Satan or Satanael - Wrath - The Monarch of The Sins.

Every last one of the Cardinal Sins was powerful - however their power was tied to the sin itself, as depending on the strength of the sin and the authority, the Cardinal Sins power would scale accordingly.

After their birth, they immediately began to lay out their own seeds - Satan over seeing them all, just to ensure that nothing that would create problems for the Primal Dragons would arise from the Cardinal Sins.

The Deities saw the existence of the Cardinal Sins as a nuisance and demanded the Primal Dragons destroy them after they found out that they had created them.
However, the Dragons refused, stating that all life - no matter, Demonic or 'Pure' - was under their divine protection.

And the Cardinal Sins, were no different.