(18.) - Dragon of All Darkness.

I locked my gaze with the dragon, while Flin still continued to float inside it as a core - a ominous laughter exiting his mouth which was hidden under his mask. I shed a tiny sweat, before creating the Venom Halberd in my hand and then using my 'Limitless Acceleration' to boost myself towards the dragon. Flin seemingly scuffed at my confident dash towards him, as he - and by extent, the dragon - rose up higher.

Then, the dragon launched its left claw down towards me, crashing it down upon me - which I barely managed to dodge out the way of. I was forced to dodge again after that, as the dragon launched another stomp with its other claw, crashing it down onto the ground again.

After the two claws had crashed onto the ground, I quickly leapt up into the air, using 'Abyss Magic' to create platforms and 'Limitless Acceleration' to give me a boost up towards the dragons head. I then tightened my grip on the halberd, before attempting to slice off the dragons head - however this failed, as the halberd snapped in half upon making contact with the dragon, which made me scuff, as it looked up at me and launched a firerly black flame at me.

I quickly flipped around before activating my 'Black Hell-Storm' and launching it down at the incoming fire beam, stopping it and creating a standoff between me and the dragon with our beams.

However the standoff did not last long, as the dragon managed to break through my 'Black Hell-Storm' and collided with me, engulfing me for a couple of seconds before launching me back to the ground.
I hit the ground quite hard on my back, however managed to get back onto my feet - although not without any struggle. The attack had done significant damage to my human husk which I was piloting, which definitely made it a bit harder to move than before.

'Jesus Christ- I have like no skills to use against this thing—'

I thought, scuffing annoyingly to myself. Sure- there was 'Serpents Wrath' which I could use - however that skill I wanted to save as a last resort, since using it can deprive me of all my Magical Energy and it would be very, very bad if I was to lose all my Magical Energy and Flin still managed to live from the attack.
Other than 'Serpents Wrath' I had.... Well, 'Vitriolic Befall' which could perhaps work, but I had my doubts. Then there was 'Black-Hole Starvation' which was only really good for absorbing power.

And I doubt I would be able to stall out long enough to absorb that entire dragon into 'Black-Hole Starvation' pocket dimension.
'Shadow Manipulation' was useless because there were no shadows in this place at all, and the other skills in my arsenal, I have no idea what they do.

Like - absolutely no clue.
I was in a very sticky situation right now.

As I thought about what I could possibly do in this situation, the dragon suddenly created many small balls of black fire in the air around itself, before firing off them all as beams towards me.
I quickly exhaled, before using 'Limitless Acceleration' to begin quickly dodging all the incoming beams.
To my suprise, they weren't just stationary beams, and instead - they followed me — moving with me, however not being able to quite keep up with me thanks to 'Limitless Acceleration'.

Flin scuffed lightly, before turning the dragons head towards me, as it roared loudly at me - sending a powerful feeling force towards me, which to my shock stopped me in place - while also deactivating my 'Limitless Acceleration' skill.

"What the—?!"

I expressed, before the beams that had been following me all connected to me, blasting me backwards - sending me tumbling all across the black voids ground.

| WARNING |

CRITICAL HP LOSS

REMAINING HP;
118,500/805,670