Episode 8

"Is that taste good?" I asked to Adie who is sitting in front of me while we both having our Dinner.

"Is that pasta?" she asked with fill full her mouth. I give her a nod and I also took a big bite of my pasta.

"It called Alfredo Pasta" I make a spelling about Alfredo and explained about the pasta recipe.

Dinner : Alfredo Pasta

"Wow, I would like to teach how to cook too Jenni" she said with her pleading eyes

"Wow, I would like to teach how to cook too Jenni" she said with her pleading eyes. I let out chuckles and ruffle her hair slowly. "Sure, I will teach you every thing" I said with huge smile. She gives me a nod and we both keep having out dinner. After the dinner finished, I took both of the plate into the sink and clean up the kitchen while Adie went up to her room to study. I put on my sweater hands over my elbow to wash up the dishes and other stuff. Then, I clean up the whole house starting from kitchen and end up in Adie's room. It took nearly a few hours to done with my chores.

"Do you want Strawberry or Brownies?" I asked to Adie who is working on her Math Homework. 

"Can I have Strawberry ?" she turns her head towards me and requested me. "Sure, you can" I give her pat onto her head and quickly disappeared from her room. I walk up into the kitchen to make some warm milk and strawberry for Adie. When the milk was ready, I put it into glass and took it to the Adie's room with plate of Strawberries. 

"Your order is ready" I announced and put them beside her desk. 

"Thank you Jenni" she gives me a tight hug onto my waist. "No problem" I also returned the hug. " We will sleep in 8" I yelled out softly to Adie while I was walking out from her room. 

"Yes!" she quickly responded from her room. I let out a sigh and took a basket of clothes to put them into washing machine. I carefully put them into machine and again, I walk out to the kitchen and take a seat on the dinning chair. I let out a huge sigh and close my eyes for a while.

After a few seconds later, I put on my glasses and open up my computer to check up my E- Mails and to check up all of my students' assignments for our today discussion. It was only a short time but all of my students actively participate about my Art Major. It really motivated me. I have been spending for a few hours on my checking up assignments until Adie walks out from her room with her plate and glass. I swiftly turn my attention to her as soon as I spotted her appearance in the kitchen. 

"Hey Adie, are you finished?" I gestured her to put them onto the table. She gives me a nod. 

" I already done with my Homework Jenni" she said with smile. 

"What a clever girl!" I ruffle her hair slightly. "So, do you want to go Bed?" I added. 

"Ok, I will" she gives me a nod and lead her way back to her bedroom for sleep. I covered her tiny body with fluffy blanket. I give her a huge smile while I was sitting at the edge of the bed. Sudden, Adie started the conversation.