2nd CHAPTER

The whole 3 hours of flying in the airplane I only thought about one thing, will my mother be able to live alone or what if she needs help and I'm not there to help her. Not only that, I've never flown an airplane before, I was teriffied. Sitting next to me there was a middle aged man, dark hair with green eyes who was dressed in a really formal looking suit, like he was about to go to a really important meeting. When he saw me he couldn't take his eyes off of me, I was confused, why was this man looking at me. I got really uncomfortable and decided to stand up for myself:

"Do you need something, sir?", I asked in a serious voice.

"O-oh I was just looking at the seat number, well looks like this is my seat!", the weird man said.

I was sitting next to the window, the view was even more beautiful than the one from my room. I was admiring the view when suddenly the plane started shaking. I thought this was the end, I thought the plane was about to crash, I asked the man sitting next to me.

"W-what i-is happening?!", i said in a scared shaking voice stuttering.

"It's just turbolence, don't worry.", man said in a calm voice.

I had no idea what the turbolence was, after a few moments the man noticed I was scared for my life and asked:

"First time flying huh?", he said with a smirk on his face.

"Y-yes it i-is...", I said frozen as ice, looking forward.

"What's your name?", the man asked.

"Why are you asking?", I replied to him, confused.

"Oh, it's just you look really familliar to a girl I used to know...", the mysterious man answeared.

"It's Aubrey.", I responded.

"A-Aubrey!?", the man asked me.

The mans face suddenly went almost pale as a ghost! He looked like he was about to faint.

"A-are you okay sir?", I asked conserned.

"I-I am it's just I used to know someone really close to me who's name was Aubrey", the man said, "I'm Dyson"

"What are your parents names?", the man then asked again.

"I-I'm sorry what?", I wasn't sure if I heard his question right, why did this man want to know my parents names?

"Oh I'm just trying to get your mind off of the fact that we are really high in the air.", the man then answeared.

"My father left me when I was born, I don't know a thing about him and my mothers name is Meredith.", I said.

The mans eyes spreaded wide open the moment I said my father left me, maybe he was just in shock I thought to myself. He went even more pale than he was before, I called the lady who worked there for some help:

"Can we get some water!", I asked.

"T-there's no need for that, I was just in shock how someone could be so cruel to do such thing...", the man said.

It may sound weird, but I felt like I was in some way conected to this man. I'm not sure if it makes sence, but there was something between me and this man I have never seen before... The man didn't say a word until the flight ended.

The flight was over after about 3 hours of flying. After I got through all of the security the first person I saw was Nancy waiting for me. I immediately ran to her to give her a tight hug which woulf make up for all the time I haven't seen her.

"I missed you so much!", I said to her.

"Oh I missed you to!", she said hugging me even tighter than before.

"You've changed so much since the last time I saw you!", I said in a shocked voice.

"Yeah yeah, nothing special, now let's go I prepared everything so that we can make up for the lost time!", she said.

The first thing I did once we got into her car is a texted my mum I got here safe.

Her driver then took us to one of her villas , she lived close to the university, pretty much in the center of the citty. Once we finally got to her house she showed me my room.

"Oh are we sharing?", I asked after I saw how big the room actually was.

"No dummy! This is your own room!", she said.

I was in shock, this room was bigger than the whole house where my mother and I used to live in. It even had it's own bathroom and a hugeee bed with it's own TV.

"Unpack your stuff, we are going to a party at my friends!", she said

"But I-I don't know anyone?", I asked.

"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure you make plenty of friends!", she said.

I was excited, but nervous... I've never been to any kind of party, not even a birthday one. I wasn't sure if I'd be able tl focuse on studying while hanging out with Nancy, but I was hoping for the best.

"B-but I have nothing to wear.", I said to Nancy in a nervous voice.

"Oh you can just wear one of my dresses!", she said.

Nancy then took my hand and showed me her closet, it was huge and had so many beautifull dresses.

"Now pick, you can choose whichever one you want!", she said.

"I- I can't choose, there are so many of them!", I said in shock.

Nancy then handed me the most beautifull tight red dress for me to wear.

"T-thank you so much Nancy!", I said.

"Oh it's nothing now hurry up we're gling to be late!", she said.

Nancy then called her makeup artist and hair stylist to do our hair and makeup. Once everything was done I felt like a real life princess. This was my first time wearing something so beautifull and going to a party. My whole childhood I was never able to do stuff Nancy was, I was almost like a black sheep in my whole class. Everybody wore nice clothes and nice school bags and pencilcases, while I went to school, in boring clothes, with a boring school bag. My so called pencilcase only had a pencil, a pen and an eraser in it, when other had many colored pencils, sparkly pens, markers, highliters, cartoon character shaped erasers and so on...

"Wow, y-you look beautifull!", Nancy said to me.

"T-thank you, I feel beautiful aswell!", I said.

Nancy and I then went outside for her driver, suddenly a huge limo pulled up in front of her house...

"What's this?", I asked.

"That's our ride dummy!", she said.

I was in shock! I couldn't belive I was about to be driven to a party, in a beautiful red dress, in a limo! Pur driver then drove us to Nancy's friends house where she was throwing a party...

|THE END OF 2ND CHAPTER|