12th CHAPTER

After what seemed like an eternety, Nancy, Ace and I managed to get out of the tiny space in the vent.

When we got outside. I realised, we were stuck in the middle of what seemed like a forest. Since Dyson changed the locations from the last time he kidnapped me, this was the first time I see this forest.

 Since Dyson changed the locations from the last time he kidnapped me, this was the first time I see this forest

The gun shots started again.

"We need to run NOW!", Ace said seriously.

Nancy and I started running behind Ace, we were weak, but still strong enough to get throught this.

My body felt almost as if it was going to just colapse to the floor. Nancy was even more tired than me.

"I-I can't r-run, I'm too t-tired...", Nancy said with a lack of breath.

"We need to keep going, he could come any second.", Ace then responded.

He kept going when suddenly we heard someone yelling...

"AUBREY!".

"We need to hide, now!", Ace said woriedly.

"Aubrey I know you're here somewhere, you can not hide from me!", it was Dyson, looking for me thinking after all of the things he has done to me, I was going to come out like nothing.

We hid behind a bush, my whole body was shaking, I was honestly scared to even breathe. It was only able to hear the wind, moving the leafes from the tree and Dyson's slow foot steps.

"If you come out now, I promise I won't kill your friends yet!", he tried to scare me.

I knew the moment I got out of this bush, Ace, Nancy and I were all going to be dead.

After some time, I noticed Dyson's foot steps started to get more quiet by every step he took, almost as if he began to leave. Everything was going well until, Ace's phone started to ring...

TW: SWEARING, VIOLENCE

"SHIT, WE NEED TO RUN NOW!", Ace said and we began to run for our lifes.

"I NEED SOME BACKUP FAST!", Dyson demanded from one of his guards.

We were running even faster then before, with Dyson right behind us. He started shooting with his gun. While we were running, Nancy triped and fell to the ground while hurting her foot.

"AUBREY HELP ME!", Nancy begged.

"Ace come!", I yelled.

We managed to help Nancy to get up, we tried to escape, but all of a sudden, my t-shirt got in a way of a tree branch and I fell. Dyson came closer to me and then pulled me by my hair and put a gun against my head...

"You really thought you would be able to escape me?", he said, smirking.

"LET HER GO!", Ace yelled at him.

"Oh and you, you really disapointed me Ace.", he replied.

Two of Dyson's guards came and held Ace to the ground.

"P-please, I beg you, do not pull the trigger...", I started begging.

My face was red and bruised, I even had some blood on my forehead. I was scared to death, tears rolled down my face while I just kept looking at Ace, while he tried to get up.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!", Ace kept yelling at Dyson, "L-LET ME GO!", he said to his guards right after.

At that moment, all I could do, was just stand there and cry while looking at Ace, who aslo had tears rolling down his face which was pressed down to the floor.

"You should have thought of that before you decided to betray me Ace.", Dyson said, being dissapointed.

I suddenly noticed Nancy wasn't here. Did she leave Ace and me behind after we helped her, after everything we have been throught together? I started to question myself, but all of those thought were gone after Dyson said:

"Forgive me, my daughter...", he said while putting his finger to the trigger...

"N-NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS!", Ace said.

I closed my eyes with one last tear rolling down my face.

"PLEASE, NO!", Ace kept screaming.

All of a sudden, Dyson fainted to the floor and there was Nancy, standing right behind him with a big branch from the tree.

Guards were shocked, Ace took the situation and pulled one of the guards to the floor and managed to beat both of the guards up.

"I almost thought you left us!", I said to Nancy.

"You really seem to not kniw me as good as I thought you did!", she said and hugged me.

"There is no time for hugging, Dyson's backup could be here any second, the police is close now we need to go!", Ace said.

This was a really close call, Dyson was ready to kill me and most likely Ace right after. If there wasn't for Nancy, I would probably be dead by now.

Right after Dyson fainted, we ran until we reached the police...

|END OF THIS CHAPTER|