4th CHAPTER

I was brushing my hands when suddenly I felt a cold strong palm on my shoulder, the next moment everything went black. When I woke up I suddenly foud myself, tied to chair, in a dark room with a tall dark man with a god looking body. I couldn't see his face because he was wearing a mask over it. I was scared. I didn't know what to do.

"W-who a-are you...", I asked in a weak voice, "w-why did y-you take me?".

"You're awake.", the man said while leaning against the doorframe.

Suddenly another man entered the room the man and I were in. He looked familiar, almost like I saw him before.
When he turned around I realised it was the man from the airport, but why did he take me? What is he going to do to me? All those different questions started to accumulate. I didn't know what to do, there was nothing I could do. Tears started rolling down my face as I thought to myself "What if I never see my mother again?", the smallest thought of it teriffied me.

"Please, don't cry, I won't hurt you, unless, you make me.", the man said.

"W-why did y-you take m-me?", I asked once again.

The man then walked up to me and said to me:

"P-please forgive me...", the man started begging me.

Somehow, I wasn't as scared as before. I had no idea what was happening, but then he said something that shocked me more than anything before...

"D-don't you remember me?! I-I am y-your father...", he said, stuttering.

"M-my w-what!", I asked.

All of a sudden, my face went pale, I felt cold sweat all over me. The person I despised the most my whole life was here, right in front of me.

"Y-you're lying! I-I ha-hate you!", I screamed, "l-let me go, PLEASE!"

Suddenly I found myself breaking down into tears...

"W-what I did was wrong, but it was for the best.", my so called father replied.

"I HATE YOU!", I kept screaming at him.

"I'll make sure you forgive me.", the man then walked away.

"WAIT! Get me out of here!", I begged, "PLEASE!".

I found myself crying again. I begged and begged, but it was in vain... Now I was alone, in a room, with a guy who had a mask on his face. I was helpless, all I could do was cry and cry, tear after tear. My cheeks were flushed from crying.

After what seemed like an eternety, a guy with a mask started walking up to me.

"Don't cry.", he said to me in a deep voice.

I glared at him.

"It's easy for you to say, you don't even know me! You have no idea what this man caused me or in what conditions I had to live in because of him!

The guy then took of his mask. I was shocked cause he looked my age. He had dark hair, with green hooded eyes. It made no sense, why would a good looking guy like him work for a cruel man like Dyson.

 It made no sense, why would a good looking guy like him work for a cruel man like Dyson

"Why are you doing this?", I asked him.

"I have no choice.", he replied.

"What do you mean?", I was confused.

He didn't say anything.

"Please! Help me get out of here!", I begged him.

Again, no answear.

After about 4 hours of being tied to a chair. The guy I was in a room with gave me some food. He untied my hands and watched me eat.

"Can I atleast know your name?", I asked while showing my mouth with food.

"It's Ace.", he said, seriously.

"Why is my father doing this!", I asked Ace.

"I don't know, but I have to do as he says or h-he'll take my familly..."

I was shocked to see a tear rolling down his face, but he quickly wiped it away. At first he was serious and cold, but now he's in front of me, trying hard to hold back his tears. I don't blame him, I just never thought I would see a cold soul like his, cry...

"I-I'm sorry...", I said.

Moments after I ate, Dyson came back into the dark room...

| THE END OF 4th CHAPTER|