9th CHAPTER

I just finished telling Nancy about everything that has happened in the last week or more, when suddenly Dyson walked in. This time it was different the the others, because this time he was all alone...

"W-what do you want from us, what did we ever do to you?!", I screamed at him demanding an explanation.

"Oh please, spare me your yelling, can't you see I brought you your best friend for some company?", he replied.

He really thought after everything that has happened in the last days, I would show him respect. I didn't care about myself, I was prepared to risk my own life just to get Nancy out of here...

"Why did you take her, w-what does s-she have to do with all of this?!", I kept going.

"I just didn't want you to get bored.", he teasingly said.

"What did I ever do to you? The only thing you know about me is my name!", I was confused, why did he take me?

"You think you're so smart... Well let me tell you, tge reason I wasn't there for you when you were growing up, is because your mother ran away with you and I've been looking for you since!", he replied angryly.

Now I understood why he kidnapped me, he didn't take me because he loved me, he took me because he wanted to torture my mother.

"Well I can see why she ran away, you are and insane, cruel man, who only cares about him-", I tried to tell him, but then he slapped me and the chair I was tied to fell to the floor.

I hit my head and the next moment I've lost my consciousness, once again... When i finally gained my it back I could hear Nancy crying and calling my name, telling me to wake up.

"AUBREY! AUBREY PLEASE WAKE UP!", she sobbed, "Thank lord you are awake!".

"W-what happened?", I asked weakly.

"T-that m-man slapped you a-and then you and your chair fell to the floor and you h-hit your head...", she replied.

It was obvious she got scared to death. After some time, the devil came back tot he room, but with two other guards.

"Lift her and her chair up!", he said to those people.

There was dried out blood on the side of my head. My ears were beeping and it was pure torture.

"Y-you'll r-regret d-doing this!", I said.

"Oh really! And who is going to stop me?", he asked.

"A-Ace will c-come, w-with the p-police and t-this will b-be the l-last time you s-see the light of s-sun...", I tried to tell him.

"You really think that little coward will come and do somethimg to me, oh please!", he laughed and turned around to leave, but then I innterupted him...

TW: SWEARING

"Oh I don't think, I know he's going to come and s-save both Nancy and me and put your little ass, in it's place!", I said right before he left.

He stopped for a moment, after some time he turned his head to the side and said to me:

"Oh we'll see about that...", he said and walked away.

"Where are you Ace...", I thought to myself.

I was scared about what was going to happen next, I knew we were running out of time and we didn't have much left...

"W-we'll be o-okay Aubrey, I-I just know i-it!", Nancy tried to cheer me up, but it did not help.

"We don't know what this man is capable of Nancy, but I know Ace won't stop until he saves us.", I said.

I slowly started to lose hope after not seeing the light of sun from the outside world for a few days... The only light in the whole room, was coming from the tiny window, at the top of the wall, until one day, I saw a shadow and heard some slow foot steps, almost as if, somebody was trying to get in without anyone else noticing...

 The only light in the whole room, was coming from the tiny window, at the top of the wall, until one day, I saw a shadow and heard some slow foot steps, almost as if, somebody was trying to get in without anyone else noticing

|THE END OF 9th CAPTHER|