7th CHAPTER

Ace and I arrived at Nancy's house after an hour of driving. I pushed the letter under her door so she could see it when she opens it.

Right after we left the letter, we immediately went to the police station. I had no idea where it was, so Ace took my hand and leaded us right to it. Thankfully it wasn't far away. As soon as we got there, I ran to the first policeman I saw and said:

 As soon as we got there, I ran to the first policeman I saw and said:

"I'M THE MISSING GIRL AUBREY!".

The policeman looked shocked, but he belived me since he noticed my shirt had some blood on it and I was dirty.

"Come with me!", the policeman said.

I told the police everything that happened, including Ace's familly. When the police finally finished questioning me I ran to Ace and hugged him.

"Thank you so much! Without you, I'd probably still be stuck in there.

"Yeah, but d-did you t-tell the police about m-my familly?", Ace asked.

"They'll take care of them.", I said with a smirk.

"Thank you so much!", Ace said while hugging me even tighter than before.

The police offered us to stay in one of their shelters until the whole situation gets settled.

The officer then showed Ace and me where were going to be staying for the last few days.

"Unfortunately, there is only one spare room at the moment...", the officer said to us. I didn't know what to say, but then Ace said something that in a way, shocked me...

"Oh it's okay, I'll sleep on the floor.", he said.

The policeman then left and it was only Ace and me, alone, in a room, again.

"A-are y-you sure you'll be o-okay with sleeping on t-the floor?", I asked Ace, confusedly.

"Well I don't think we really have other choice...", he replied.

I then gave him a pillow and a blanket tk sleep with. At about 11pm we both went to sleep... Somehow I felt safe with Ace, almost as if he was looking after me, in a way he was, but still, it felt weirdly nice...

When I woke up at about 7am I noticed Ace was still sleeping. H-he looked so innocent... After a moment of looking at him, I realised there was a letter under the door of a room we were staying at.

I immediately got out of bed to pick it up, hoping Nancy read the letter I gave her and maybe wrote a different letter for me, I was suprised when I read what was written in the letter...

|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|

Again, thank you so much for reading another chapter of my book. Once again I'm sorry because it's a little shorter than the rest of them, but I promise you the next chapter will be longer!