8th CHAPTER

I immediately got out of my bed to pick up a letter, which I noticed, just laying under the door of our room. I was suprised when I read what was written in it...

"I'm so glad you're okay, please come outside and don't take long, I'm waitting for you! - Nancy"

I didn't want to wake Ace up and decided to just quickly see Nancy, little did I know, I was about to make the biggest mistake of my life...

I tried to be as quiet as I could, so I don't wake up Ace. I couldn't wait to see Nancy. I just wanted to give her a tight hug, but when I got out, nobody was there. I looked around for a few minutes and then somebody grabbed me by the waist and I screamed:

"ACE, HELP ME!", I kept repeating.

The person then covered my mouth with something, all of a sudden my vision went blurry... The person put me in his truck, the last thing I saw before I lost my consciousness was Ace, running out of the station, trying to catch up with the truck the person was driving me in...

When I woke up, I found myself, once again tied to a chair, in a dark room, but this time was different, next to me was Nancy... Her face was bruised and swollen, she was unconscious. I knew it was my fault, I was teriffied Dyson would do something even worse to Nancy...

"NANCY, P-PLEASE WAKE UP!", I screamed.

I bursted into tears. I tried hard to break the rope my hands and legs were tied with, but it was in vain...

Then Dyson came into the room Nancy and I were in...

"You really thought you would be able to escape from me?", he said.

"W-what did you do to her!", I kept screaming, while tears after tears rolled down my face.

"Oh please, she should wake up any second.", he replied like her face didn't look like somebody had just beaten the crap out of her.

"P-please, i beg you, d-don't hurt her...".

"Oh you will be the judge of that!", he said and then left the room.

A few moments later, Nancy finaly woke up. I felt relived, but all of that left everytime I looked at her bruised face.

"W-where a-am I?", Nancy asked.

"NANCY!", I said.

"A-Aubrey, i-is that y-you?", she asked confusedly.

"I-I'm so sorry...", I cried.

"I-I was at h-home, studying, when suddenly t-two man broke in and the next moment, e-everything went black...", she told me.

"T-they probably saw me, leaving a letter I wrote for you, I-I had n-no idea they would do this to you, p-please forgive me.", I begged, I was aware if I didn't left her the letter, this wouldn't have happened.

"H-hey, you didn't want this to happen, i-it's not your fault.", she said in a weak voice.

Deep inside I had a feeling Ace would come and save me, but we were located at a different place, with a lot of guards, looking after us. It may sound stupid, but I had hope, I could feel it, I knew both Nancy and me were going to escape, one way or another...

"Well, since you weren't even able to read what was in the letter, I suppose you have no idea what's happening...".

I told her evrything, even more detailed then what I wrote in that letter, all the way back from what happened when I was flying in the plane, to how me and Ace escaped...

"W-wow, h-how can somebody be s-so cruel to do such thing t-to his own d-daughter!?", she was shocked.

"Oh I am not his daughter and I never will be...", I told her.

Now I realised why my mother didn't want me to know anything about Dyson, he was the most evil and cruel human being I ever saw. He only cared about himself and that is probably why he left my mother and me, he knew he wasn't capable of loving somebody and taking care of them...

After an hour of me, telling Nancy everything that happened in the last week or even more, Dyson came in the room, but this time he was alone...

|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|