15th CHAPTER

The studios workers got my makeup and hair ready for the interview. I tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't stop shaking. I was close to crying from all of the preasure I felt.

The camera man yelled.

"STARTING IN 3, 2, 1, ACTION!".

Then the reporter said...

"Hello everyone, today I am here with the one and only AUBREY DAVIS!", he said, "So Aubrey tell us, how did you manage to escape from Dyson Davis?".

I freezed, my face went pale and I shaked even more then before. All of the camera light were pointing at me and my throat became dry as the dessert.

The only thing I noticed was Ace looking at me, giving me the signs to calm down.

"I-I, u-uh...", I didn't know what to say.

"Miss Aubrey, are you okay?", the reporter asked me.

I started to sweat, my ears were beeping and my vision got blurry. The last thing I heard was Ace saying.

"AUBREY!".

And then I fainted.

When I woke up, next to me was Nancy.

"I-I'm so sorry Aubrey!", Nancy said.

"W-what happened?", I asked in a weak voice.

"You fainted at the interview...", she said.

"Not again, I'm so sorry Nancy.", It wasn't the first time I fainted at a big event.

"Shh, it is not your fault!", she replied.

"W-where's Ace?", I asked, noticing him not being around.

"He went to get some water. You should've seen him when you fainted!", Nancy said.

"What are you talking about?".

"The moment you fell, he ran to pick you up and took you here, he was so worried about you Aubrey!", she said to me teasingly.

"Really...", I smirked.

The next moment Ace walked in.

"I see you woke up.", he said while leaning against the door frame, "I brought you some water.".

"Thanks!", I said.

After the doctors did a few checkups we were free to go. When we got outside there was a group of reporters which surounded us.

I went pale again, I grabbed Ace's hand.
Suprisingly he started talking to the reporters:

"She's fine now, will you guys please let us leave now!", he asked politely.

The whole time he was holding my hand tightgly. I felt better. When we got to the car we drove home.

When we got home, Nancy went to take a shower and I just sat on the couch. Ace sat next to me and said...

"Are you okay now?", he asked.

"I am now, thanks to you...", I said smirking.

"What do you mean?".

"Nancy told me how you took care of me when colapsed, thank you.", I said while smiling at him.

"O-oh that, haha...", his cheeks got red.

It happened again! Our eyes met and held the eye contact. Our faces got close and our noses were almost touching. My stomach was full of butterflies.

The next moment, Ace put my hair behind my ear softly. It felt like I was in my own fantasy. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me even closer. All of a sudden, my lips were touching his... I put my hand on his cheek. After an eternety we separated.

"Wow...", I was in a shock.

"I-I...", Ace didn't kniw what to say and went to the bathroom.

I immediately went to Nancy's room and tild her everything.

"NO WAY!", she said.

"I KNOW!", I said back.

The news are on the TV, let's see what they say...

My eyes got wide open when I heard what was on the news...

"THE KIDNAPPER DYSON DAVIS ESCALED THE PRISON!".

"ACE!", I yelled.

TO BE CONTINUED (OR NOT)