I would never ask you for anything.

I left most of my books in the locker; fortunately, there wasn't too much homework, just a few math problems and some summaries. I was walking towards the exit of the building and couldn't see Minji anywhere.

"You better not have left, Kim..." I thought to myself as I searched for her on campus.

"Don't worry; we have all day," a sarcastic voice interrupted my thoughts.

"I was looking for you," I said, smiling.

"Yeah, whatever," she rolled her eyes and started walking. "Follow me," she indicated as she got on her motorcycle.

Oh my god! As bitter as she is, she's equally sexy - I thought as I watched her. I shook my head slightly to snap out of my thoughts.

"Y-yes," I replied and walked to my car, tossing my bag onto the back seat.

The journey wasn't very long; I only struggled a bit to keep up with Minji's high speed. Suddenly, Minji pulled onto the sidewalk, parking her motorcycle there. It didn't look like a house; it was probably her workplace. I parked and got out, feeling a bit unsure.

"Wait for me," she said before entering a huge music store. I followed behind her anyway.

"Minji!" a blonde guy behind the counter greeted her as they high-fived. "Wow! And who are you?" He turned to me, approaching.

"Nobody, she's nobody," Minji grabbed his shirt collar and pushed him back to the counter. "Focus on your work," she ordered.

"Minji, so glad you came!" said a tall brunette coming down the stairs with two boxes in her hands. "I'm Jim..." Her gaze locked onto me, analyzing me from head to toe.

Her long, slightly messy brown hair, slim figure, good-looking, worn-out jeans, old and battered Converse shoes. She must be... Minji's girlfriend, I wouldn't be surprised.

"What did Dan say?" Minji asked impatiently.

"That... he couldn't pick up Sihyun or the little one," she left the boxes on the floor.

"But... why?" Minji's desperation was growing.

"His car..." she made a gesture with her hands like an explosion, and both she and the blonde guy laughed.

"This can't be happening," Minji looked at her watch. "She's going to kill me," she said, walking quickly towards the door. "Wait for me here," she instructed me.

"Yes, wait here for her," the blonde guy, whose name I didn't know, smiled, although he was being glared at by the brunette.

"Minji, but..." I started to speak, and she returned.

"No," she ran her hand through her hair. "I can't take her on the motorcycle," she went back to the counter. "Give me your car," she told the guy, who nodded and bent down.

"Here you go," he handed her a skateboard.

"Jake," she said with a glare.

From what I gathered, the brunette wasn't her girlfriend, and this "Sihyun" was very important, so she must be the... girlfriend.

"Jimin?" she addressed the tall girl.

"I walked," she shrugged apologetically.

"But why? The parking lot is always full because of your cars!" Minji said agitatedly, and I just shook my keys to my fancy car. She turned around to look at me, and I smiled. I closed our distance by about five steps.

"I would never ask you for anything," she whispered in my ear before leaving the store. She enjoyed suffering, didn't she?

I followed her out after hearing a "See you later" from Jake.