No more masks.

Without Eunchae, without Danielle, without Minji, what am I supposed to do now? It was so dull being alone. Danielle was with Hanni, Eunchae was with that stupid Garam, and well, Minji was alone with her loneliness, and that was fine.

I pushed the café doors open forcefully; there were probably few people inside, but it never hurt to draw attention, at least not for me.

Perfect. It couldn't be more perfect. Eunchae sat on the table, holding her Barbie doll by the waist as she devoured it completely. I decided to ignore them, walked to one of the far tables; I wasn't in the mood to witness the disgusting things the "lovey-dovey" pair did.

I pulled out my phone—I had nothing to do! Five minutes later, I got bored of the preloaded games on my phone. So, I grabbed a sheet of paper and a couple of markers to distract myself. I started writing my name over and over again, amidst hearts, stars, flowers, and other abstract shapes. The blank page started filling up.

"But what...?" was all I managed to say as they snatched the sheet from me, making me scratch the table.

"What's this?" Minji asked as she sat in front of me, looking at the sheet I practically had torn from my hands.

"First, what the hell is wrong with you?" It was my turn to use indifference. "Second, didn't you want me away from you?" I frowned at her amused face. "And third, it's none of your business." Just as she did, I snatched the sheet back.

"Nothing, I still want you away from me, and I don't know, maybe I'm interested." She answered each of my questions in order.

"Do you really care about anything about me?" I asked, lowering the sheet before leaning on the table.

"No," she hypocritically smiled, "but it enrages the idiot Eunchae to see me near you." I turned over my shoulder to see where the "lovebirds" were.

"Oh come on, Minji, stop making excuses to be near me." I smiled. "You don't need them, I know you like me." I winked at her, knowing she would explode soon.

"What?" She burst into laughter. "Please, I just want to provoke her and have a good reason to punch her in the face." She took the sheet again to examine it.

"So you want to provoke her..." I repeated, and she nodded. "I'll help you." I said, standing up and walking towards her, puzzled by what I was planning.

I held her cheek and leaned in, our lips meeting. They blended so smoothly, so sweetly. It was incredible what her perfect lips stirred in me. I pulled away slowly; her eyes widened, but I couldn't lie to myself. I enjoyed it. I smiled as our gazes met, giving her a brief kiss on the lips before grabbing my bag and heading for the café's exit. As expected, all eyes were on us. Some followed me, and others stayed on Minji, who remained seated at the table. I felt Eunchae's intense gaze on me, but as moments ago, I chose to ignore her.

I turned over my shoulder to see where Minji was. She took the sheet with some anger and also began walking towards the exit. I couldn't stop; if I did, she might confront me, and everything would go downhill.

I walked quickly through the hallways, ignoring her calls. I had to get out of there as soon as possible; I had to escape her now.

I managed to exit the building unscathed; she probably wanted to kill me for kissing her in front of all those people.

I looked back, thinking she had given up chasing me, but then I saw her running out the door. "Damn," I thought, remembering my high heels that prevented me from escaping.

Nevertheless, I tried. I started running through the campus gardens, running as fast as my short legs allowed me, hoping that if I ran for some time, she would get tired and forget about it. But who was I fooling? That woman was one of the best on the team. It took her less than a minute to catch up to me; she grabbed my wrist to try to stop me, and with a strong tug, she pulled me towards her, but due to a stupid move of mine, we ended up on the ground. She ended up sprawled on the grass with me on top of her. Her brow furrowed as she looked at me angrily.

I quickly stood up to flee again, but she grabbed my ankle, making me stop abruptly and digging one of my heels into the ground. Minji started laughing at my dilemma; now, furious, I was vigorously shaking my foot trying to save my shoe, but it was useless. I pulled with all my might, managing to get it off but without the heel. Due to the force I had used, I ended up falling back onto her, who couldn't stop laughing.

"You're such a fool," I said annoyed, getting off her body to lie down beside her on the grass. "Do you have any idea how much this pair cost me?"

"I don't care," she turned and quickly settled on top of my body, supporting herself with her elbows. "Why did you do that?" She asked, her face serious again.

"Because..." I bit my lower lip. "Because I like kissing you," I confessed, and her face began to relax. "Come on, Minji, let's drop the masks." I was ready to answer anything she asked, ready to confess everything.

Except for my bet with Danielle.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance, and I couldn't help but laugh; she rolled again, lying back on the grass.

"Don't you understand that I want nothing to do with you?" I mimicked her voice and chuckled softly. I sat up to straddle her hips this time.

"Come on, Minji, there must be something you want to ask me." I said, placing my hands on her abdomen. But she seemed not to hear me, just staring at the sky. "I hate being ignored," I laid on her chest to say it in her ear. She shook her head.

"Let me get up," she said, turning to look at me, she didn't need me to move for her to stand up, if she really wanted to, she wouldn't even tell me to move, she would just get up.

"Noooo," I sang. "We'll stay here until you want to talk." I smiled. "You said that if I took off my mask, you would too, and I want to meet the real Minji." I told her my goal, and she laughed ironically.