I drive you crazy, I know

"How much was it for Sihyun's thing?" she asked, taking her wallet out of the bag she carried everywhere.

"It was nothing." I left my bag on one of the armchairs in the living room. "It was a gift I gave to Sihyun." It was true, besides, I think Minji would have a heart attack looking at the bill, anyone would. Except my mom, who has more important things to do than check how I use my card.

"Of course not," she said seriously. "I'll pay you back. How much was it?" she asked again.

"I already told you."

"If you're trying to score points, you won't achieve it by buying my sister," she pointed at me with her index finger.

"It's rude to point at people," I lowered her hand. "And no," I laughed, "I'm not trying to score points, let alone trying to buy your sister." I wasn't lying. "Besides, why would I care about impressing you? Who do you think you are?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"You see?" she spoke and took a step toward me. "First you kiss me, I kiss you, you 'get offended,'" she kept getting closer to me, so I started to back away. "You say only you can play with me, then you like me, and now I'm not important." Her gaze was so intimidating. "Stupid wall, how dare you block my way," I couldn't retreat any further. "Do you see why I consider you shallow, egocentric, only thinking about what you want and what benefits you, that—" I didn't let her continue listing my "flaws," like other times, and instead, I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her towards me, this time setting the pace to hide my insecurity as I wasn't very confident she'd follow.

But it seemed I was wrong. She pressed her body against mine so tightly that not even the slightest breeze could pass between us, her hands rested on my waist firmly.

Her tongue suddenly invaded my mouth, the friction of her hips against mine was intoxicating. The oxygen supply to my lungs started to diminish. I pulled away from her lips to regain as much oxygen as possible, tilting my head back, giving her full access to my neck, which she started to kiss with abandon, driving me completely insane.

She returned to my lips, brushing, biting, sucking, doing whatever pleased her with them, and I had no problem with it. One of her hands, which were massaging my waist dangerously, started to move down towards my hip and then my leg. She lifted it to her hip level, and I instinctively held onto her neck, never breaking our kiss, as she lifted me as if I weighed less than a feather. I quickly formed a lock with my legs around her waist to avoid being pulled to the floor.

She kept kissing me in that intense and unique way. How could a simple kiss evoke so much in me? The sensations she made me experience were incredible.

One of my hands remained on her nape, pulling her closer to deepen the passionate kiss and making sure she didn't stray from my lips, although I doubted such a thought crossed her mind. Her tongue explored every square inch of my mouth, stealing all my oxygen, and I couldn't take it anymore. Continuing with that kiss would mean practically dying. My other hand was on her cheek, and I pushed it back to run my fingers through her black hair that fell over her forehead. I moved my head a few centimeters just to breathe, but she didn't stop.

Did she intend to kill me?

She started to kiss down my cheek to my neck. Instinctively, I tilted my head back, giving her full access to that sensitive area of my anatomy. She kissed, bit, and simply did as she pleased with me. So it was now or never, or rather now or I won't be able to stop. I took her chin and guided her back to my lips and kissed her again as if there were no tomorrow.

"God, this woman can't be more provocative," I affirmed to myself, while at the same time, against my will, I separated our lips and pressed our foreheads together.

I slowly opened my eyes as I was still trying to control my nervous system. Her lips were twice as thick and a cherry red. I had been wrong. She could indeed be more provocative. Her brown eyes stared at me, not coldly as usual, maybe I would regret this.

"...And I kissed you again," I whispered over her lips in a victorious tone, before releasing the lock I had formed with my legs around her.

She lowered me, avoiding my gaze. I actually expected a 'See! See how you are!' but nothing. Her expression of astonishment was indescribable, I didn't know if it was anger, disappointment, annoyance, or maybe a mix of all. I adjusted my dress and hair before turning away from her.

"Shall we start with the guide?" I asked as if absolutely nothing had happened. I turned around to face her, but she was still facing the wall, which made me a bit nervous. Maybe I had stirred up "something" more than just her breathing.

She turned around and walked towards me, my nerves understandably increased. Thoughts raced through my mind— a hit? Assault?—I laughed stupidly to myself at my silly thoughts. She was only a few inches away from me, but she didn't approach me as I thought she would, she turned me around and headed to the table behind me, grabbing the large stack of papers. She took about half and handed it to me. I smiled and took the papers; my goal was to drive her completely crazy. And if I give her the "full package" right away, it wouldn't be worth it. Besides, I'm not that easy. Actually, I'm not, I'm just making things a bit easier for her.

I sat on the couch where I had left my bag, Minji also sat but at the other end of the couch. The distance wasn't much since it was a couch for three people.

"Why so far?" I asked playfully. "I don't bite." I took a pink pen from my bag. "...Unless you want me to," I turned to look at her, and a small smile started to appear on her face, but when she felt my gaze, it disappeared. "Oh come on," I chuckled, "I know you want to laugh," I said, and she just shook her head without taking her eyes off the papers. "I drive you crazy, I know," I said laughing.