I'm not interested in her.

"So, how did it go for you?" I asked playfully.

"Great," Danielle replied with that perfect smile. "We're officially girlfriends."

"Congratulations," I said, smiling. I liked seeing her so happy. Even if I wasn't a hundred percent fond of this Hanni person, if she made Danielle happy, then everything was fine. "Will you tell me more later?" I asked, hoping for a yes in response.

"Of course."

The bell signaling the start of the first class made us enter the classroom. I sat in my usual spot, opened my bag, and realized I didn't have my book – "Damn it," I thought annoyed. Now I would have to go back to my locker.

I stood up and left the classroom, taking advantage of the fact that the teacher hadn't arrived yet. Just as I was leaving, Minji was coming in.

"Hey Gorgeous..." I whispered, only audible to the two of us. She shook her head without stopping. "Bitter" doesn't even begin to describe her.

The hallway was already empty. I turned right to walk down the corridor where my locker was, and that's when I saw her.

"You're an idiot!" I said a few steps away from her.

"What?" she burst out laughing.

"What do you mean 'what'?" I faked a deep voice.

"Oh, don't tell me Minji told you about the scare I gave her."

"The scare you gave her?" I confirmed that she was the person who nearly ran us over with the car. "No, she didn't tell me," I replied, now more than annoyed. "I was in the car with two other KIDS," I shouted.

"You were with her?" she frowned. Ladies and gentlemen, Eunchae was seething with jealousy. "Why?" She took two steps, dangerously close.

"Why do you care?" I replied grumpily. "Just stop doing stupid things that involve Minji and me." I turned around, but she quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards her.

She started getting closer and closer; I had never been able to resist that deep gaze.

"How low you have stoop".

"Of course I didn't stoop that low..." I whispered. "And you know it." I tried to move to the side to escape her grip, but it was useless.

"Don't tell me that idiot puts up with your tantrums." She raised her eyebrow.

"Not only does she put up with them..." Now I closed the distance between us. "Damn, I want to kiss those red lips," I thought, lost in them. "She indulges them."

Okay, maybe it wasn't entirely true, or it wasn't true at all, but Eunchae didn't need to know. I wouldn't tell her, "Actually, I'm alone because Kim doesn't even want to give me the time of day." I pulled my arm forcefully, making her let go so I could return to the classroom without even stopping for the book I had forgotten.

"Can I come in?" I stuttered.

"You're late again, Kang," I was informed.

"I'm sorry," I apologized and walked to my seat. My goodness, my heart was about to go haywire, given how fast it was beating.

You are gonna come back begging me to go back with you, Eunchae.

POV Minji.

"Hi Beautiful," she whispered as she passed by me, so I assumed she was talking to me.

Didn't she get tired of me rejecting her? I shook my head and kept walking without stopping, just like her. I walked to my seat, dropped my backpack to the side, and sat down, waiting for that guy who calls himself a 'teacher' to finish his coffee and feel like coming in to teach.

I turned to my right, and there was Danielle with her girlfriend, or I don't care who she is, and slowly the classroom was filling up; today Haerin would probably be alone. Which results in Haerin bothering me.

"Good morning, class." Couldn't she come up with another phrase? Everyone began to take their seats, except for her, who hadn't returned yet. "Who asked you? Nobody cares if she's here or not," my inner voice scolded me. It was right. "Today we will watch the last chapter of..." more chapters?

"Can I come in?" she stuttered nervously.

"You're late again, Kang," I reminded her, although she probably did it intentionally just to attract attention. So typical of her. That pink dress, a bit above her knees, couldn't go unnoticed. Pathetic, isn't it?

"I'm sorry," she apologized and walked to her usual spot. She took out her black bag and her cellphone, started typing quickly, probably a message. She left it on the bench and looked at Danielle, who looked down, took out her cellphone, read, and laughed.

I returned my gaze to Haerin, who was now focused on her notebook, drawing. She bit her lower lip while the pen in her hand didn't stop, adjusted her hair from time to time, and raised her gaze to the teacher, who kept talking. A tap on my back made me react; I had been stuck staring at her.

"Don't tell me you're another one chasing after that pink dress..."

"Shut up, Iroha," I said reluctantly.

"Well, at least pretend better," we whispered, "or Eunchae will come to claim what's hers." For some strange reason, I felt my blood boil. I turned towards her.

"Firstly, I'm not interested in her. If I were, I wouldn't care to 'pretend,' and that idiot Eunchae can come and claim whatever she wants; be sure it won't end well for her." I couldn't speak more honestly.

"Anything you'd like to share with the rest of the class, Miss Kim?" Everyone turned to look at me.

"Not really," I replied seriously, adjusting myself again, and Iroha smiled mischievously.

"It seems like you're eager to chat," chat? "Please do me a favor and move to that seat." She pointed to the available seat right in front of none other than Kang Haerin.

I stood up reluctantly. Couldn't she have chosen one of the five empty seats scattered throughout the classroom?

I passed in front of the teacher, not without taking the opportunity to glare at him; I noticed how he flinched slightly. "How stupid," I laughed inwardly.