Seventy-five

Todays Sunday. My final full day at Vals house. All of Saturday we didn't do anything except have Quinn and Zoë come over for a bit, we made s'mores outside by her fire place and then spent the rest of our time together watching movies curled up either in bed or on the couch.

The whole day Valentina and I have spent it together on her couch, curled up under blankets while we interchange between orange is the new black and the rookie.

"She's..."I trailed off asking about the characters on the screen.

"Tastee." She said running her fingertips on my sides soothingly.

"And them?" I asked.

"Red and Norma."

"She's hot." I said at another character on screen.

"Alex Vause." She said smoothly.

"She's hot. I guess I've got a thing for women who's wear glasses." I turned over to look at her.

"I think it should stay that way." She said before kissing my lips and making me blush.

I laid back on for another couple of hours before we inevitably decided to get up and do something.

I wanted to bake for no other reason than to make brownies and eat the chocolate icing for the top.

Val said she could go but I wanted to go with her. I insisted, fighting her every reason she had for me not to go with her.

So instead of going to the target near by we went to the target a little further away from us.

"Okay brownie mix and icing. Anything else?" Val asked as we walked hand in hand through the aisles.

This target was abnormally large and less full than most.

"I don't know yet. Maybe we could get shortbread cookie dough. Oh and extra icing. But I don't know." I said to her.

She laughed slightly. "Alright darling." She said and then placed a soft kiss to my cheek.

We walked around and grabbed the things we needed and a couple extra things like cookie dough, ice cream and I insisted on getting Artemis something.

"I want the blue one!" A smaller voice said behind us.

The store was quiet so the voice stuck out.

"Cooper, come back here." Someone else said.

I recognised the voice. I immediately let go of Valentina's hand and turned around like I was looking in another direction.

"Darling—" Val is cut short by the child running down the aisle.

"Sorry!" The boy ran full speed into me and behind him was a redhead and of course a particular blonde.

"That's okay." I burned from embarrassment.

"Oh hey." Ally said as she came closer to us.

Valentina kept walking and I looked at virtually nothing on the shelves next to me.

"Hey Ally." I said to her.

"Cooper come here." The red head called out.

Ally kept walking towards me.

"Sorry he's hyper. Sunny is usually good at keeping him calm when dad gives him too much sugary shit." She said with a smile.

"He seems sweet." I said with a small smile as I watched the red head who I assumed is her sister and her brother for a moment