Season 3|Chapter 126

|Ch.126

_________

Hoseok Pendragon returned to his mansion in the mountains,far away from the capital,with his beloved. But the heart shattering news his brother brought to the dinner few days ago still has not left his mind at all.

He had locked himself in his study for days,drinking to his heart content just to have a peace of mind but nothing worked.

Without even knowing,he worried Shay  with his constant mental breakdowns,again. At first,she gave him space he needed but now,she could not bear it.

She entered his study that night to the sight of him silently gazing at nothing as he sat on the floor,back pressed to the wall. It broke her heart. When she took a seat next to him,he did not even glance at her.

"...my dear",she called him softly.

"....she had a child",he whispered ever so brokenly. "Just....why....why did she —I –I don't know —I just....and we killed her"

Shay bit her lip contemplating something in her mind. Finally,she heaved a long sighed as if she decided to speak her mind,"....when I was in hell,she came to meet me"

This news brought Hoseok's attention making him look at her slowly with a confused look.

Shay nodded with a sad smile,"I think she knew what you were to me. She –She treated me so well. Unlike how she conducted herself infront of other devils,she was kind to me. And one day,after she gave birth to her child,she came to meet me......for the first time,she talked to me about you. She said how precious her brother Hoseok was to her. Whenever she wanted to give up,your smile gave her hope. She said that it reminded her of sunshine and new beginning. So,it was her utter most goal to protect your precious smile.......she bowed her head infront of me,.....begging me to protect that smile of yours. Because only you could bring hope to everyone around you. So your grace,please,don't be like this. Your sister loved you so much. She would not like to see you like this. Please,for her,for her son,gather yourself together. Her highness Nabi did everything with utter most caution. Planned everything with ten steps ahead. I do not think someone like her would have left her son alone with no regard to his safety. She never overlookeded anything. She must have plans for her son. So,I'm sure,everything will still go according to her wishes. If it is destiny,the child will surely come. And when that time comes —"

"We killed his mother",Hoseok cut her off. The pain in his words was killing him. The tears still cascaded.

"Let's leave it to the time my dear. That is all we could do now"

Hoseok leaned onto her shoulder,receiving her warmth. Her wings popped out,wrapping themselves around with her wings.

__________

Hoseok Pendragon was not the only one who lived in a secluded area. So was Taehyung Pendragon. He entered his home with his daughter in his arms,only to be welcomed by a pair of warm arms.

The blindfolded woman smiled slightly when Taehyung placed his head on her neck.

He never killed her. The woman he could not let go,the mother of his child,Zeva. Burnt marks of his fire were still on her body but she was safe and healthy. That day,he teleported Zeva to a safe place in the middle of the war. He refused to lose another person he loved.

"Welcome home",she whispered.

______________

[BL]

"Fuck!,I fucking told you I did not want to meet her. The old hag nags me every time she sees me!",Luca grumbled as he walked on the busy streets of the kingdom.

Beside him was Jaykar with a cloak covering his entire figure. Removing his hood,he sighed,"Your parents misses you Luca. Don't be rude to them"

Luca only groaned with an eyeroll,"Urg! But I fucking hate this kingdom. Let's just leave!"

Jaykar bit his bottom lip hearing his complaints. "...is it because of your memory lose?"

Luca wandered his eyes here and there searching for something,he did not quite understand what he wanted to see but it was like his eyes and brain needed to see something or....perhaps someone. "It's just....fuck! I don't know. I feel like there is this missing piece every fucking time I come here. My most of the memories are a blurry! Something is in the tip of my tongue but I don't know what it is!! I hate this feeling!"

"Alright Alright! Calm down! We are leaving today,remember? We certainly do not have to come back very often. Only if it is necessary. Just.....please calm down Luca",Jaykar grabbed Luca's hand gently in attempt to calm him down.

And it worked.

Luca looked at him for a moment and nodded obediently. "Alright"

Both of them headed to one final destination before their departure to another town. In a middle of the forest,they stood infront of two graves. They were Lucy's and her husband Ezra's graves.

It was Jaykar who found the news of their deaths. He had encountered their souls before they departed to the after life. It was before five years and Jaykar had to keep it to himself because of the war. But now,everything had come to the light. Perhaps,not everything. Some secrets were taken to their graves and they will forever be buried in the death.

"I never knew Ezra loved her this much",Luca commented. "He left everything for her and died with her. Couldn't believe he used to be such a scumbag "

Jaykar smiled sadly,"Well,...love can certainly change people. Ezra loved her and decided to be with her for the rest of his life and even after his life. It was his choice"

Luca,"Love huh? She is lucky"

Luca was devastated when he first received the news. He was filled with nothing but regret. But that is how death. Death is filled with regrets,regrets of those who are still alive.

Jaykar grabbed his hand gently,"So are you Luca. You might not know but you are loved very dearly"

Luca stared down at him and smiled before pecking his lips,"I certainly am. And I love you too"

Jaykar hugged him,hiding his face on his chest. The guilt striking him hard,no doubt he loved Luca with all his might. He would die for him and kill for him. But the love he was talking about was about a person Luca had already forgotten. His best friend.

And Jaykar knew one thing for sure,even though Luca might not regain his memories,he would certainly find who Nabi was to him. Right now,she is a villain in his mind. But later,he would find out how absolutely he was ready to give up his life for this villain. But that day has to wait. It cannot come today. Not tomorrow. It will have to wait until Jaykar wishes it to be. Until Luca is mentally prepared.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed

See ya soon

Vote and comment