Chapter 2

John POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••
When school was over I walked to the pack house.
"hey John wait up" my best friend Danny said
"yeah?" I asked.
"pack meeting tonight at 6:30 bring the pig" he said.
"sure ok" I answered.
We walked to the house and I went up to her room.
"Hey pig, pack meeting at 6:30" I said. No one answered, there was no movement at all. I opened the door. I looked around the room everything was gone. I saw a note on the bed. I read it. She's gone.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
DANNY'S POV
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
I was standing in the meeting room waiting for the pig to show when, John came running down the stairs crying. Holding a letter
"she's gone ... SHE'S GONE" he yelled. I took the note from him. I read it aloud.
' Dear MoonLight Pack,
I have left and I am never coming back. Don't look for me, even I know you won't. I just couldn't handle the abuse anymore. And John what did I do to you? I thought brothers were suppose to stick up for their little sisters, not attack them and call them pigs and other horrible things. I thought packs were suppose to be family and friends, not the way I was. Mom and Dad good bye, I hope you are happy.
Oh and Danny, I Amanda Cates accept your rejection. I thought mates were suppose to care for one another but, I guess not. Bree can be your mate and future Luna. I guess this is bye, I will always be that fat pig you will remember me as. Love, Amanda Cates the fat pig' I read it aloud. I looked around the room some people had tears in their eyes others were looking down.
"hahhahahahahah" Bree started laughing.
"This calls for a celebration! The pig Is gone. YES!" she started laughing again.
"Shut up you whore!" John screamed at her.
"excuse me!" she screeched.
"Deal with it. My little sister is gone and you are over here laughing. You deserve to be a rouge! Not her! You!" he yelled and then turned to me.
"YOU! SHE IS GONE BECAUSE YOU REJECTED HER. I COULD RIP OFF YOUR ARMS AND BEAT YOU WITH THEM UNTILL YOU ARE KNOCKED OUT" he yelled at me. I turned to the pack.
"Search teams and trackers go now!" I yelled all the sudden it started to rain wiping her sent off of every thing.
"There is nothing we can do" I said crest fallen.
I ran upstairs to my room and shut the door. I heard soft foot steps approach the door.
"Danny I am sorry for laughing but she can't really believe that you are her mate. I mean really. Please let me in" she said softly. I walked to the door and unlocked it. She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me lustfully. Well one thing lead to another and so on.